💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Marry The Night: was it intentional?

A Very Gaga Holida

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida

I was just thinking about how I love songs that have intros and outros, and I was like “Marry The Night both has and does not have an intro in a way” and remembered that the only thing we hear before her voice is her breath.

It’s the first song on Born This Way, and it starts with Gaga breathing. Just like when we all were born, the very first thing we did was breathing and right after, we used our voice. Gaga breathes and then sings. :oprah:

I can’t tell if I’m 12 years late or if I’m just very creative? Or stupid? I don’t even know if you guys will understand what I’m asking in my language. :laughga:

Spoiler

I might sound sh!t cause she sings “I’m not gonna cry anymore” and usually, it’s not something you think or say when you’re 20 seconds old :icant:

And usually you don’t speak or sing at the maternity ward but at the same time, she wasn’t gonna start the album simulating a baby crying… :icega:

• Like 8
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 6

Linus Gaga

I don't think it was that deep for marry the night. Maybe make more sense if it was the heart beat in Edge of Glory.

Another example I could think of is Bad Romance, started with Oohh, before the music comes in, but it was meant to be jumpscare, like she did in the music video.

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Chlorine
21 minutes ago, The Z said:

I can’t tell if I’m 12 years late or if I’m just very creative? Or stupid? I don’t even know if you guys will understand what I’m asking in my language. :laughga:

I've got some bad news 

giphy.gif

🖤🖤🖤
  • LMAO 26

Rat Boy
17 minutes ago, Didymus said:

No.

2 minutes ago, Wallach said:

I've got some bad news 

giphy.gif

:deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 5

Wait I think you might be right, I never really noticed the breath at the start before. And the album ends with “Edge Of Glory” - a song about death. Gaga’s always put so much thought, hidden meaning and meta references in her videos/songs so I wouldn’t put it past her. I really think Gaga’s the GOAT of “Easter eggs” and deeper meaning in her art. Other artists like Taylor have Easter eggs that are meant to be deciphered easily but Gaga’s are much more deeper like the Mary the Night video which many people didn’t understand till much later. Paparazzi, Bad Romance videos being entirely about the dark sides of fame and the industry too. 

Everyone else hating but I see the vision :oops:

Edited by LilMissThang
  • Like 3
  • Love 7

A Very Gaga Holida
12 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I don't think it was that deep for marry the night. Maybe make more sense if it was the heart beat in Edge of Glory.

Another example I could think of is Bad Romance, started with Oohh, before the music comes in, but it was meant to be jumpscare, like she did in the music video.

7 minutes ago, LilMissThang said:

Wait I think you might be right, I never really noticed the breath at the start before. And the album ends with “Edge Of Glory” - a song about death. Gaga’s always put so much thought, hidden meaning and meta references in her videos/songs so I wouldn’t put it past her. I really think Gaga’s the GOAT of “Easter eggs” and deeper meaning in her art. Other artists like Taylor have Easter eggs that are meant to be deciphered easily but Gaga’s are much more deeper like the Mary the Night video which many people didn’t understand till much later. Paparazzi, Bad Romance videos being entirely about the dark sides of fame and the industry too. 

Everyone else hating but I see the vision :oops:

Omg I never thought about the heartbeat in TEOG, actually I didn’t even know it was a heartbeat, I always thought it was a random percussion :enigma: Neither did I ever realize the last song being about death could be symbolic

Thank you for not thinking I’m mad lmaooo 🫶

Edited by The Z
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Head Empty
42 minutes ago, The Z said:

Omg I never thought about the heartbeat in TEOG, actually I didn’t even know it was a heartbeat, I always thought it was a random percussion :enigma: Neither did I ever realize the last song being about death could be symbolic

Thank you for not thinking I’m mad lmaooo 🫶

So you also didn't realize the saxophone at the end mimics a flatline? :enigma:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 7

A Very Gaga Holida
46 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

So you also didn't realize the saxophone at the end mimics a flatline? :enigma:

Wait what?? :air:

• Thanks 1