ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

StressedOut
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

at this point I think lg7 comes after award season 2025

This makes the most sense to me and it's scary to think about šŸ˜­

1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

I think what the guy is actually saying is being misinterpreted.Ā 

I'm pretty sure he means the film's complete from the perspective of editing and sound and things like that, but it's likely not completely scored just yet. A score is usually the last thing done, or one of them, because it's reliant on a final or almost final cut.Ā 

The studio also needs time to organize and book a promotional tour, allow a trailer house time to cut trailers and promos, ensure that it gets screens at the festivals they want to show at, organize a schedule that benefits both of its leads, and avoids direct competition with another large blockbuster.Ā 

Once a film is done, there's a whole other process that has to begin before it can be released.

the score is done too

https://twitter.com/gagadaily/status/1732041931688210563

• Like 3

FAD might be cancelled or postponed as gaga has cursed itĀ :vegas:

Ā 

š•Æš•µ, š–‹š–—š–Šš–Š š–’š–ž š–’š–Žš–“š–‰

InTheCloset
7 hours ago, Economy said:

Yazzzz....

Ā 

Gaga now plan LG7 strategically. Release it a bit before or a bit after so that one era can build on the other era

Ā 

I wanna see chartsGa back :lana:

there is a greater chance of every gay on this site becoming 100% straight than gaga having a well planned strategic era

The abyss stares back
  • LMAO 6

6 hours ago, Reality said:

This account is saying that test screenings should begin in January. I don't know if they're just making an educated guess or if it was stated in the same interview as the one saying that the film was finished.

Ā 

This account knows nothing..

I find it hard to believe that someone who lives outside of the US knows about test screening in the US, this info is very local.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like
  • Like 1

GagasEnigma4
7 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

If it's ready then why the 10 month waitĀ :huntyga:

Because they are pushing for it to get Oscar nominations for 2025. They missed the 2024 cutoff. Historically, all Oscar nominated films or actors release at the end of the year from Sept-Dec, so their performances are fresh in the mind of Oscar voters. Now one could argue they could have released around Christmas, but once they missed that window they basically had to wait until Fall 2024 for the nominations they want

Live and grew up around the film industry in SoCal, so I have learned a lot over the years. Release dates are always strategic. No one is going to remember a stellar performance from Jan 2024 when Oscar voting for 2025 begins in Jan 2025. Hope that helps:)

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 2

GagasEnigma4
12 minutes ago, River said:

I find it hard to believe that someone who lives outside of the US knows about test screening in the US, this info is very local.

Agreed. They are not an official source. I would expect LA insiders to know more than some random international account

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Oh nice!

Then it's probably all logistics from here on out.Ā 

Yes, the distribution has a ton of projects lined up until OctoberĀ 

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
15 minutes ago, River said:

Exactly, when a "source" tweets in protuguese it's always fake šŸ˜‚ test screenings will happen next year thoughĀ 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Agreed. They are not an official source. I would expect LA insiders to know more than some random international account

Ā 

5 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Exactly, when a "source" tweets in protuguese it's always fake šŸ˜‚ test screenings will happen next year thoughĀ 

WB has a website for that actually, I tried to search with some zip codes of different cities and states but nothing shows up, so I believe that there are no screenings scheduled for the near future

https://wbtickets.com/local_screenings

Ā 

And tbh the first edit is "finished", after the test screening, depends on the reviews, they might do reshoots, work on a new edit and delete some scenes that didn't work out, add new ones, it's a musical so they want to test each song as well.

Ā 

• Like 3

HelloHangoverz
14 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I cackled. The way I'm semi-fluent in Portuguese now simply by being on stan twitterĀ :cryga:

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 1