💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

7 years later, what are your thoughts on Just Another Day?

Creyk

Featured Posts

It was just a filler for me when it was out and now I don't get why the hell it's a bonus track

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Ultimecia

Best track on Joanne.

What the entire spirit, sound and direction of the album should have been.

What Gaga should aspire to make more of.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

SILENT HILL

Seven years later and I am still bothered by her saying “lAdIes AnD gENtleMeN, bRIaN nEWMan!” right in the middle of his 10 second solo :alsemanche:

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

I love this song so much, it just makes me feel so good. It is very different than what we’re used to, and I think a very good sound for Gaga, right there with “Look What I Found.” :flutter:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig

I have always loved this song since day one! I've always loved to sing that one. It just has this bouncy, carefree, light, happy feeling to it that I don't think shows up in any of her other songs. It reminds me of walking down the street on the first warm sunny day of Spring, everybody out and about and happy to see the sun, smiling at one another

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Anderson123

I love it but don't listen to it that much. It's such a random song but glad to see it made it but it is what it is, a bonus track. Just glad it's there to end the album on a positive note instead of Angel Down which is one of my favorites but has that depressing vibe at the end.

• Like 2

BeautyisaLie

I think about this song almost everyday. Lyrics like 'today I won't be so hard on me' or 'create simple thoughts' have helped me go through a lot of stuff. Also the melody is so catchy, I really wish someday she makes an album full of this sound :flutter:

🎼 It's dark but just a game. 🖤🎧
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1