💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande signs with new management

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Excited to see what Brandon does for her career 

She been with Scooter Braun since the beginning of her music career so I expect to see her do some new things.

• Like 1

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

The manager of Normani and Demi Lovato. Well.

hide-the-pain-harold-distorted.gif

Demi signed with him around September after she left Scooter and Normani in August after she parted ways with longtime manager Brandon Silverstein.

Edited by Teletubby
Cockroach of GGD
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Ariana Grande has a new manager in Brandon Creed. The superstar has signed with his newly-launched Good World Management firm, sources tell Billboard. 

Grande made major headlines in August when she split with longtime manager Scooter Braun‘s SB Projects. Grande had been with the company since 2013, the year she released her breakthrough debut album, Yours Truly.

“[Ariana] likes that [Brandon] understands her on a different level and between acting and music, she has a lot coming up and is excited to have found a new support system to help her execute her plans,” says a source close to the situation. 

“She wants the focus to be her art and he puts her artistry and vision before anything else,” adds another source. “He is the perfect person to help her execute her visions for this next chapter of her life and career.”

Creed — a longtime manager whose previous clients have included Bruno Mars and Lizzo — announced the launch of Good World Management in July, bringing his clients Mark Ronson, Troye Sivanand Charli XCX along with him. Grande marks his third major signing since then. (Previously, in 2017, Creed merged his own The Creed Company with Irving and Jeffrey Azoff‘s firm to form Full Stop Management.)

In early August, Creed and Lydia Asrat announced they had signed Normani to a co-management deal through Good World and Asrat’s Q10. Then, in September, he signed Demi Lovato — another former Braun client.

https://www.billboard.com/business/management/ariana-grande-new-management-brandon-creed-good-world-1235549272/amp/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

waterfall

oh nooooo not Normani manger. he kinda killed her career just when sis was taking off. ponytail we want music asap. hopefully this guy more lenient. 

Railing
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Excited to see what Brandon does for her career 

She been with Scooter Braun since the beginning of her music career so I expect to see her do some new things.

iirc Ariana was being managed by her family or something during the Dangerous Woman era  ̶(̶i̶n̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶r̶a̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶)̶

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Railing said:

̶(̶i̶n̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶r̶a̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶)̶

the era that had me and then lost me as soon as the next one started

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1