Which album?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Pink Friday
    • Pink Friday 2

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Which album do you like more?
I love Pink Friday too, Pink Friday 2 is one of my favorites albums. I can not believe that I say this, but this album it will be in my 10 favorite albums of all time. :heart:

Super Freaky Girl GIF by Nicki Minaj

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

monketsharona

Pink Friday, it's a masterpiece honestly

But second album is great as well, I just feel like she shouldn't have branded it as PF sequel. It worked great on its own

• Like 1

MaybeKermit
28 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

But second album is great as well, I just feel like she shouldn't have branded it as PF sequel. It worked great on its own

Tbh I dont mind it. It’s something unique that ppl associate with her, so she should own it ! I wouldnt even mind a PF3-4-….

TortureMeOnReplay
43 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah I was a little upset that it didn't lean more into the pop roots of PF. The album would have worked so much better as The Pinkprint 2 if she was gonna sequel any of her work. I feel like to her it wasn't as much a sonic decision as it was her being full circle. I'm pretty sure this is her last album on her contract so I wonder if she's done so she began and ended with Pink Friday. 

Blackout19
23 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I like 9 out of 22 songs on Pink Friday 2, which is not good. :anveeroy:

We are not anymore on the same page :traumatica:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Chesescake

I chose PF.

Sure, PF2 has some tracks I really like (mostly those "lazy sample" tracks), yet 22 tracks is just too much I guess (some s**t here and there.)

Also, I don't think Nicki is good at singing with deep emotional. Sure PF also got lot of that, yet all of them has very obvious pop touch. While on PF2 she just sounds muddy to me.

Finally, Red Ruby da Sleeze is a let down.

thedirtymonster

I think that I might like 2 songs on PF2. And I don’t *love* any of them. It’s just not good. Just another bad sequel to a good original.

if she’s happy with the finished, product, that’s good. And if others are enjoying the album, I’m happy. It’s just not for me.