💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“The Lady & The Legend” Documentary cancelled

Stef

Featured Posts

freebit

Why are some here blaming Gaga for this? This is a team Tony project. Even if she didn't like how she came off, they could just delete most of her scenes in it and still release it. I hate how her fans start making up fanfiction, it's like you guys lowkey don't like her, or the love for her is so close to hate that the intensity veers into creepy territory. :air:

• Like 8

SharGaga
18 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Well, a documentary about Tony saving Gaga in 2013, is kinda about ARTPOP drama :sweat: I don't think anyone is expecting Gaga to talk about Roar vs Applause in this doc, but there's going to be some kind of ARTPOP bts involved because that's the whole point of Tony saving Gaga back then :sweat:

I mean it would be nice but I won't get my hopes up. 

JazzGa

Unbelievably disappointing :madge: Literally a completely finished product that was scrapped THREE DAYS before release. An insult to everyone who worked on it. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 2

Controversiaga

Truthfully I am not a jazz fan and never been a Tony Bennett fan- he is great ! But again, not my taste so I do not care about any Gaga x tony collabs as much 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

tiffany pollard lol GIF by VH1
let me keep my mouth shut. 

Look around, Tinnitus15 on mute

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bjblpja9pcteqqyz35w

:icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2

I see a lot of people on twitter blaming her team for this and many other things to why she hasn't done much this year but i'm positive it's Gaga not wanting to do these things. Its not like her team can force her to do things with the power she has, its silly to be chucking blame at her team like this

EDIT: Also im obviously not saying Gaga is to blame for the documentary not coming out aswell 

Edited by Gam
lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Uh...was this ever even confirmed for sure?

Bobby is her manager y'all. He doesn't handle release dates for documentaries, etc, once they've been sold. It's Paramount + (and their parent company) who is determining that release date as they now "own" the documentary.

This isn't like a musical album, where the artist has a say, etc. Like if it was the type of documentary that might premiere at TIFF, I could see the "companies" (not Gaga or the late Tony's team) holding it to premiere it at a festival (as many festivals have docs) or closer to Christmas.

I know y'all hate the Haus, but this has more to do with the streaming services and the parent company. Tony's team and Gaga can't "pull it" once the rights have been sold.

My guess is it's either being pushed back closer to Christmas, or the non US air dates are being changed, or they've decided to air it on the anniversary of Tony's death, or Paramount +/their parent company decided to debut it at Sundance or Berlin (both have documentary sections, and Sundance hasn't announced their entire slate yet).

I think holding it for Christmas (or closer to Christmas) likely makes the most sense tbh, or the anniversary of Tony's death (again, even if it was confirmed). Screenrant is notoriously unreliable.

I think everyone could have learned from Taylor Swift case that the operation of streaming services does not always match the artist vision...

ChicaSkas

No way. I'll find out right now. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, JazzGa said:

Unbelievably disappointing :madge: Literally a completely finished product that was scrapped THREE DAYS before release. An insult to everyone who worked on it. 

This.  Hold tight though I just emailed someone who might know 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I'm not expecting anything about her anymore tbh. It's always leading to disappointment. 

Bro, I get you're frustrated but you're being a bit dramatic. And I'm positive Tony's team was the one behind this doco, not HL

Edited by Starmie25

DontCallMeAlice

I’m gonna say it. I’ve had enough. Gaga is getting really anoying lately. Chromatica Ball Movie ? Nowhere to be seen after she promised it would be released. This documentary ? Looks like it’s not happening either. I don’t know what the hell she is doing lately, but the fact that these projects got cancelled / delayed without any explanation is really disrespectful imo. Oh but she’s got no problem to drop new Haus Labs products. She needs to stop treating us like money bags. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 9

ChicaSkas

I will be so steamed