💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

“The Lady & The Legend” Documentary cancelled

Stef

Featured Posts

Pandauralife
20 hours ago, Mister G said:

For real they haven't had concrete new music from Riri in 7 years, and the same thing goes for Britney's superfans as well. Yet the usual behavior around here when a Gaga project goes MIA or radio silent. The same behavior from fans that lost it when ARTPOP got nothing for its 10th anniversary, the same thing when Chromatica promo stopped suddenly after the 2020 VMA's and the 911 music video was released. People honestly have no idea what is truly going on behind the scenes, and there are likely good reasons why she doesn't say much or can't say much around delays or postponements. 

The audacity to say Chromatica promo stopped after 911 when she LITERALLY kept us fed in Chromatica Oreos in Jan '21 :ally:

• LMAO 16

Starmie25
3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Does Gaga have some explicit desire to be known exclusively for being a Vegas act and makeup?? I’m so confused by the way her sh!t operates lmao

You forgot Joker which may end up being bigger than ASIB :messga:

On 12/9/2023 at 2:07 PM, Stephen said:

I doubt it's axed, just pushed again which is annoying but I'm sure they have their reasons. Maybe they want it closer to the Grammys. I've been wondering if Gaga will tribute him. 

This is the exact thought I had. It would make sense if there was a segment honoring him at next year's Grammys and who else to do a tribute for him other than the star he legit had an ongoing, intensely personal friendship with?

• Thanks 1

Mister G
2 hours ago, Pandauralife said:

The audacity to say Chromatica promo stopped after 911 when she LITERALLY kept us fed in Chromatica Oreos in Jan '21 :ally:

Guilty. I bought about 8 packs one weekend LOL :billie:

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Its only a 40 min flight from her home in Malibu,

to be fair the journey from Malibu to LAX or even burbank is more than 40 minutes before she even gets on the plane. But it can be done in 2 hours probably. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
5 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

She also performed in Vegas. And performed HMH at the Oscars, and we got some cool shots filming Joker.

Also her speaking about how she's recharging her creativity, Sweet Sounds of Heaven, her being super happy to perform with Rolling Stones and a couple of studio (?) pics 

• Like 3

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

to be fair the journey from Malibu to LAX or even burbank is more than 40 minutes before she even gets on the plane. But it can be done in 2 hours probably. 

I know, I live in SoCal too lol. But my point is this is a much better option for her

Edited by GagasEnigma4

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Also her speaking about how she's recharging her creativity, Sweet Sounds of Heaven, her being super happy to perform with Rolling Stones and a couple of studio (?) pics 

Exactly! Idk why people say nothing happened

• Like 1

QueenChromatix

do we have this doc released? i don't have paramount+

Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.

Ghost Face
11 minutes ago, QueenChromatix said:

do we have this doc released? i don't have paramount+

It's Gaga, offcourse it's not released.

Clown Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm

It's an honor.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

r4therupbeat
On 12/10/2023 at 6:24 PM, Pandauralife said:

There was promo? I thought she released, performed at the VMA's and dipped:vegas:

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2023 at 12:52 PM, GagasEnigma4 said:

Just wanted to say I respect your opinion, but Gaga is phenomenal in Vegas. Its only a 40 min flight from her home in Malibu, and lets her perform semi regularly without the strain on her body. Vegas residencies are no longer where artists “go to die” like many think. Its becoming increasingly popular with big artists due to the easiness and less travel for them. Look at Adele. Her popularity is definitely not going down. Having a vegas residency is not a downgrade, especially for someone who has health problems like Gaga. Because if it werent for that, she wouldnt have performed as much in the last few years as she has. Big world tours are just not gonna happen for her regularly anymore. So if she didnt perform for years in Vegas and there was nothing people would still complain. Vegas is a happy medium for her, healthwise and mentally. 

Her Vegas show is FIRE!! It's the best thing I've ever seen. You get to see how funny she is and it seems more personal. I love her stories and her jazz version of Stupid Love is AMAZING!  Just my opinion.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1