rumor

“The Lady & The Legend” Documentary cancelled

Stef

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
15 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

We are tired of being treated like money bags. We are tired of broken promises. But we’re especially tired about the lack of communication from Gaga & her team. Next thing they’ll do is drop a Haus Labs product without addressing any of the situations. I understand that Gaga doesn’t owe us anything, but when you say you’ll do something, just ****ing do it. (Aka release the Chromatica Ball Film). So I’m not afraid to say that we have every right to be mad about this. 

i feel like some ppl forget that most of us fell in love with gaga during a time when she talked constantly about how she would never become an artist who made money off things like makeup brands. so many of us were shocked when she even did one perfume. i remember when TFM was coming out, and she talked about how she wanted it to be an EP and not a re-release bc she didn’t want to rip off her fans. 

now, she only has time to ask us for money for makeup and to occasionally tease things that never come to fruition. of course people are gonna be sad about that lol

• Like 20
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

Being a stan has become kind of not fun anymore. I like being a fan though. I dont get my hopes up too much. But my stan status kind of has to decrease because I keep setting myself up each time sadly

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

MessyTop
40 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i feel like some ppl forget that most of us fell in love with gaga during a time when she talked constantly about how she would never become an artist who made money off things like makeup brands. so many of us were shocked when she even did one perfume. i remember when TFM was coming out, and she talked about how she wanted it to be an EP and not a re-release bc she didn’t want to rip off her fans. 

now, she only has time to ask us for money for makeup and to occasionally tease things that never come to fruition. of course people are gonna be sad about that lol

This: From “music not the bling” to “make up and the bling”

Gaga only tweeting 19 times this whole year… 😭 And most of them about merch and or haus labs 🥴

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Mister G
1 hour ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

We are tired of being treated like money bags. We are tired of broken promises. But we’re especially tired about the lack of communication from Gaga & her team. Next thing they’ll do is drop a Haus Labs product without addressing any of the situations. I understand that Gaga doesn’t owe us anything, but when you say you’ll do something, just ****ing do it. (Aka release the Chromatica Ball Film). So I’m not afraid to say that we have every right to be mad about this. 

See I don't and can't justify getting upset though because realistically at the end of the day, what good is getting annoyed over projects sitting on a shelf collecting dust really doing for any of us? You're going to drive yourself nuts each time a project is mentioned then goes missing for months. I stopped getting annoyed about these things by finding other interests and activities to pass the time. At the end of the day, I'm not going to sit here and demand people stop losing their tempers. Everyone is responsible for their own feelings and controlling how they respond. If people want to get angry and annoyed that's fine, but for me I don't find purpose in doing that...cause at the end of the day we can sit here and go ape s*** crazy that we still haven't gotten this GD Chromatica Ball Film, but it won't change anything that she and her team are doing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A really bizarre thread. This film is not a Gaga project. That point has been made several times in the thread, yet people continue piling in with all the 'this is the last straw' stuff. It's not the last straw. It's not even a straw. You might as well blame her for the release date of Joker.

Assuming that it doesn't go ahead on Tuesday, several people have already mentioned a very plausible reason why it has been postponed, namely thar the Eras film is releasing on the same day. I don't think it would make any sense to release on the same day as Eras, and the release date of Eras is something they have no control over ... and it isn't Gaga's call anyway.

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona

I don't think most of the meltdown are actually about this documentary  it's a global thing. 

The fact she's not teasing anything about music, CBT being lost somewhere in her computer, zero communication about music stuff.  And her only being about HL or selling expansive merch. Let's be honest most people in her fanbase are following her for her music and artist stuff and they would spend all their money for this and this is definitely lacking in the last couple of years.

So yeah I totally get disappointment for Gaga music lovers who are definitely not her targets anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

ChicaSkas
15 hours ago, MOT said:

A really bizarre thread. This film is not a Gaga project. That point has been made several times in the thread, yet people continue piling in with all the 'this is the last straw' stuff. It's not the last straw. It's not even a straw. You might as well blame her for the release date of Joker.

Assuming that it doesn't go ahead on Tuesday, several people have already mentioned a very plausible reason why it has been postponed, namely thar the Eras film is releasing on the same day. I don't think it would make any sense to release on the same day as Eras, and the release date of Eras is something they have no control over ... and it isn't Gaga's call anyway.

I keep forgetting how giant the monster that Eras is and how it sucks the oxygen out of the room. It would probably be competing for a slice of the same demographics (hi ,its me) that would watch it as well.)

However I am low key over taylored right now. At some point we are zombiefied sheep going in for our cash slaughtering. 

I paid for the behind the stage tix at Sofi. I did see the show but obstructed view. 

Then I paid again to see the movie in the theater. This time I justified that because I couldn't see the stage. So it made sense to see the stage in the theater. The camera robbed us of VS but that's okay.

Now they want another $20 to see 3 songs not broadcast.

It's like... okay.... when does it end 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Does Gaga have some explicit desire to be known exclusively for being a Vegas act and makeup?? I’m so confused by the way her sh!t operates lmao

• Like 6

16 hours ago, dit said:

Being a stan has become kind of not fun anymore. I like being a fan though. I dont get my hopes up too much. But my stan status kind of has to decrease because I keep setting myself up each time sadly

Yeah I feel like Gaga has actively encouraged people to not stan anymore which is probably in response to wanting to feel more normal. I get it. It’s worked lol I’m excited for stuff she does but I haven’t been stanning in ages; Gagadaily is just a fun site to be on lowkey :ladyhaha:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Does Gaga have some explicit desire to be known exclusively for being a Vegas act and makeup?? I’m so confused by the way her sh!t operates lmao

Just wanted to say I respect your opinion, but Gaga is phenomenal in Vegas. Its only a 40 min flight from her home in Malibu, and lets her perform semi regularly without the strain on her body. Vegas residencies are no longer where artists “go to die” like many think. Its becoming increasingly popular with big artists due to the easiness and less travel for them. Look at Adele. Her popularity is definitely not going down. Having a vegas residency is not a downgrade, especially for someone who has health problems like Gaga. Because if it werent for that, she wouldnt have performed as much in the last few years as she has. Big world tours are just not gonna happen for her regularly anymore. So if she didnt perform for years in Vegas and there was nothing people would still complain. Vegas is a happy medium for her, healthwise and mentally. 

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

I want excitement. But there’s literally nothing to be excited about. 

Thank God Bloody Mary went viral this year. At least we had some charts, radio airplays and streams to track. And it was all on our own. 

Wish we could give another song a single treatment since Gaga isn’t that interested in music world anymore. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1

GagasEnigma4
20 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I want excitement. But there’s literally nothing to be excited about. 

Thank God Bloody Mary went viral this year. At least we had some charts, radio airplays and streams to track. And it was all on our own. 

Wish we could give another song a single treatment since Gaga isn’t that interested in music world anymore. 

She also performed in Vegas. And performed HMH at the Oscars, and we got some cool shots filming Joker. A slow year yes, but its not like nothing happened. 2024 is gonna be amazing so we have that to look forward to!

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 1