Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“The Lady & The Legend” Documentary cancelled

Stef

Featured Posts

GagasEnigma4
5 hours ago, lance13 said:

Her Vegas show is FIRE!! It's the best thing I've ever seen. You get to see how funny she is and it seems more personal. I love her stories and her jazz version of Stupid Love is AMAZING!  Just my opinion.

I agree 110%!!!

• YAAAS 1

David Ward
1 hour ago, Nedster said:

UMMM WE COULD MESSAGE THE CREW/EDITOR

Screenshot-2023-12-14-at-12-28-42-PM.png

I sent him a friend request, so hopefully he sees the message!

Edited by David Ward
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, David Ward said:

I messaged Jennifer the director too. 
THEY OWE US ANSWERS 

IMG-7285.jpg

Edited by Nedster
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 4

On 12/10/2023 at 2:59 PM, Rifek said:

Thank God Bloody Mary went viral this year. At least we had some charts, radio airplays and streams to track. And it was all on our own. 

It was the GP tho. They were exposed to the song thanks to the many tik tok edits of Wednesday dancing

I love some fans pretending they aren’t as pissed as everyone else here. It is ok, you can do both: being a fan and still allowed to express your opinion/feeling. We are not coming for Gaga but actually questioning how things could have changed drastically in her own speech. Gaga is the greatest artist in my opinion but everything surrounding her projects recently has seem off. 
I wouldn’t mind her being more distant if she didn’t only appear to post advertisements, Haus Labs or merch.

I am not saying she is lazy or not working hard enough as we can only imagine the delivery for Joker and everything else she might have done in the meantime - I am sure she has been super busy. She is human and creating art takes time, energy etc. But will these things ever get released? It is so frustrating seeing Taylor and Beyonce releasing their films in a heartbeat. Taylor has not even finished the tour yet and still keeps delivering. There should be absolutely no reason for TCB film be delayed for a year, unless it is officially another one scrapped project. And honestly, I lost all the excitement to see it by now.

I am so looking forward to seeing Joker next year. Everything indicates that it will be an eventful year and I can only hope for it after a silent 2023. In the meanwhile I will be trying not to expect anything from her and her team so at least I get surprised with whatever she releases and when she releases.

Edited by eunino
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

jacs vs looser
4 hours ago, julz said:

The documentary is now a legend :bradley:

OMG The Legend wasn't Tony!! It was the documentary all along!!!

• LMAO 3

9 hours ago, HugoJG said:

So, It's over?

I really think it will come out next year when people do tributes to Tony at different music related award shows

Pennywise
On 12/14/2023 at 12:29 PM, David Ward said:

not you implicating all of us in this mess :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 3

Ghost Face
On 12/15/2023 at 4:02 AM, eunino said:

I love some fans pretending they aren’t as pissed as everyone else here. It is ok, you can do both: being a fan and still allowed to express your opinion/feeling. We are not coming for Gaga but actually questioning how things could have changed drastically in her own speech. Gaga is the greatest artist in my opinion but everything surrounding her projects recently has seem off. 
I wouldn’t mind her being more distant if she didn’t only appear to post advertisements, Haus Labs or merch.

I am not saying she is lazy or not working hard enough as we can only imagine the delivery for Joker and everything else she might have done in the meantime - I am sure she has been super busy. She is human and creating art takes time, energy etc. But will these things ever get released? It is so frustrating seeing Taylor and Beyonce releasing their films in a heartbeat. Taylor has not even finished the tour yet and still keeps delivering. There should be absolutely no reason for TCB film be delayed for a year, unless it is officially another one scrapped project. And honestly, I lost all the excitement to see it by now.

I am so looking forward to seeing Joker next year. Everything indicates that it will be an eventful year and I can only hope for it after a silent 2023. In the meanwhile I will be trying not to expect anything from her and her team so at least I get surprised IF she releases.

Fixed.

It's an honor.
  • LMAO 2