• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

bionic
1 minute ago, calmar said:

I gotta admit this thread is kind of dead imo rn :laughga: I thought there'd be more gays in here.

Usually there are a lot more posts in the morning lol

buy bionic

Plastic Flower

I didn't understand what the runner up was doing for most of the lipsync. I was convinced she would win before that but the winner put everything on the table.

Drop it
  • Like 8

calmar
6 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

I didn't understand what the runner up was doing for most of the lipsync. I was convinced she would win before that but the winner put everything on the table.

Another question I have is just the inconsistency WoW has with the import placed on the final lipsync. Here it seemed the final lip sync was the deciding factor. For Jinkx vs. Monet in AS7 it wasn't, and definitely not for the top 4 of UK vs. The World 2.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
55 minutes ago, calmar said:

Another question I have is just the inconsistency WoW has with the import placed on the final lipsync. Here it seemed the final lip sync was the deciding factor. For Jinkx vs. Monet in AS7 it wasn't, and definitely not for the top 4 of UK vs. The World 2.

I think this time it came down to Nymphia's popularity. She was the fan favorite by far. 

Drop it
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash

The fact that the runner up also won Miss Congeniality was kind of a red flag tbh. Was so sure she’d win, but the winner absolutely devoured that final lip sync. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, calmar said:

In all fairness, they did include the caveat, “The winner will be decided by the lip sync + cumulative performance throughout the competition” for AS7 and, although I don’t think Tia or Hannah won their first lip syncs, I do think Tia won the last lip sync on UKvTW2. That being said, I think, as with many other things in the competition, production weighs it based on their desired outcome (and what they feel like they can get away with). 

Ultimecia

HOLY **** that final lipsync... I WAS SCREAMING FOR THE WINNER!!!

INCREDIBLY DESERVED!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 5

Didymus

Thoughts:

• That venue was so not it. The cuts to the "audience" did nothing for me. It would've honestly been better with just the eliminated queens and the top 3's families.

• Nymphia's runway look made my jaw drop. Exquisite execution in both the garment and the presentation. Morphine and Plane were surprisingly lackluster. Dawn ate.

• Nymphia's solo performance was utterly divine. In general, I just loved how she grabbed this finale by the balls to climactically finish her own journey on the show. She really moved me and made me root for her when, before, I didn't really have a desire for her to win.

• Sasha brought her personality but wtf was that performance look?

• Ru's teleprompter was annoyingly off center lol. Didn't feel like he was talking to the camera at all.

Spoilers:

Spoiler

• Plane's lip sync... This was a set-up lol. Plane isn't just about body. She's a clown. A re-run of Burger Finger would've honestly been more representative of her drag than whatever that bland, forgettable performance was (and I'm not talking about the song which was fine). Clearly inferior to the other two performances, and strangely so. I was sad for her. Also, she set herself up with that wig. Jesus.

• The final lip sync was such a mixed bag. Nymphia DOMINATED for the first half with that mindblowing reveal and her first batch of moves but after that she clearly ran out of ideas and her energy became so scattered until her final perfectly executed split. Meanwhile, Sapphira... I didn't understand anything she was doing lol. Vampire teeth? Orange wig reveal? She didn't seem prepared at all but did take advantage, like the queen and pro she is, of Nymphia leaving the center of the stage open to dominate the second half. But still, that final split was so whatever. I was so convinced she was gonna win but that was a very unimaginative final performance tbh.

• This win makes me nostalgically remember Tyra's season 2 win. I wasn't rooting for her either but in that finale she just took me and spectacularly, emotionally showed off how much she wanted it and had earned it. I feel the same about Nymphia. So I'm happy. And I'm so excited to see what she'll do with this win.

Edited by Didymus
  • Love 2

BrB

Congratulations to the winner! I might've been not rooting for her, but this was her episode. Her solo performance was flawless.

The final lip sync was sooo messy to me. How is it possible that all songs from this singer get butchered (and not in a good way).

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋

PMM

I was team Sapphira but i am happy overall. Great season. Double crowning could be great - if they already gave so much money. Both of them ate

I Am a Joke

The Fame Monster

So happy for the winner!!! I was so sure that the runner up would be crowned.

Find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 2

weed
7 hours ago, calmar said:
  Hide contents

20240420_084007.jpg?ex=6635845e&is=66230

screaming

LMAO I screamed at this moment

weed

GAGGGGGED! I'm gagged. Definitely thought it was Sapphira's. 

Nymphia KILLED the finale, she is extremely talented and cunty, cannot wait to see what she does with the crown. Her looks tonight were amazing, so interesting and so her.

The best ever lip sync for the crown, usually I'm very unimpressed but they both killed it.

Devastated for Sapphira, she was amazing and is amazing. A beautiful person, an impeccable queen.

Plane love her so much, the icon of the season. Cannot wait for her to come back to an All Stars. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Levine

Look, by what the spoilers said - because yesterday after they spoiled me the winner I went reading all of them - I thought the distance between the top 2 was far, far away. BUT to me Sapphira won the performance and in the final lipsync they were neck to neck. And I say more: Nimphya ruined a couple of ruveals, the way she quicly removed the head piece was a mess and the last ruveal could have been better.

She looked AMAZING all the episode tho (while Sapphira wasn't) and I'm happy for what she represents. And yes I hoped they let us enjoy her more through all the season but I'm still convinced they were going to crown Sapphira but changed in the last 2-3 episodes where the fans jumped on the Nymphia's...wind.

And lemme say that they did Plane SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIRTY, like what was that song? Bodysuit? I don't associate her with bodysuits? She wasn't just a bodysuit? Plane literally gave them the whole season only to be treated that poorly? It's sad, honestly.

I hope Sapphira is fine and will get the invitation for an All Stars. She DOMINATED the whole seasons whatever the twinks like it or not.

Edited by Levine
  • Like 1
  • Love 1