• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Nymphia should and will win :enigma:

Her make up and sewing skills is immaculate. She embodied many of the C U N T this season.

She doesn't brag, she just shows it. She's  not being fake, it's just Asian sensibilities, with vertical society in place, many Asian kids are taught not to brag, and be humble growing up.

Also, her never been in bottom is an achievement. She placed low but never been bottom 2.

Since it is a drag race who seeks for  C U N T, and not drag I pity you race, someone being auditioned multipe times should never be a factor on why someone need to win this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Levine

Can I be honest? They all look good but no one did great? Like they all cutie, but where are the gags? I mean the finale runaway is very very important, it can guarantee you spotlights and more fans, like I still remember what happened when Detox did hers, like we were all shook! 

Nymphia's ruveal didn't gag me but she looked the second best behind Sapphira who kinda blew me away, she looked like an empress, a winner!

Special mention to Myi'ha and also Xunami who remains one of the most beautiful queen to ever step on that stage!

Like Hersii you were the first eliminated, I'd have showed up with a REAL DRAGON UP IN MY ASS to get attention, not with that cutie blue dress that does nothing lol 

Edited by Levine

Levine

Oh and I hate the audience lmao give us the theatre full of f**s and drag queens

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Levine said:

Love, love, looove Q and Plane together. Xunami ate. Plasma and Morphine are very cute. The rest is kinda meh for me. Sapphira is looking little messy (sorry not sorry). :billie:

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋

calmar

Warning: the winner of the season has supposedly been spoiled. Be careful online!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Shook 1

bionic
52 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She doesn't brag, she just shows it.

I mean this isn't strictly true. She doesn't brag, she pretends she doesn't know what she's doing

buy bionic
  • Like 1

On that note, does anybody know when the finale was filmed ? It used to be done like one week before airing, or something like that, right ? But I didn't see any red carpet looks on Instagram.

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋

bionic
Just now, BrB said:

On that note, does anybody know when the finale was filmed ? It used to be done like one week before airing, or something like that, right ? But I didn't see any red carpet looks on Instagram.

The season was filmed straight thru like All Stars. There was no break and then return for the finale

buy bionic
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

bionic
8 minutes ago, calmar said:

Warning: the winner of the season has supposedly been spoiled. Be careful online!

Spoiler

yuh well im gutted but not surprised. i said all along this would be the outcome of the season. deserving winner but why bother watcing the show week on week if thats the edit they give their winner lmao

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

calmar
1 minute ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

yuh well im gutted but not surprised. i said all along this would be the outcome of the season. deserving winner but why bother watcing the show week on week if thats the edit they give their winner lmao

Spoiler

Maybe she Sasha Velours the finale, we don't really know yet. But I'm happy for all of her die-hard fans.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

bionic
2 minutes ago, calmar said:
  Hide contents

Maybe she Sasha Velours the finale, we don't really know yet. But I'm happy for all of her die-hard fans.

Spoiler

to sasha's credit she was a significant figure in her season 

buy bionic

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, bionic said:

I mean this isn't strictly true. She doesn't brag, she pretends she doesn't know what she's doing

Exactly. She is smart :teenidle:

calmar
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Exactly. She is smart :teenidle:

Except that Snatch Game choice :messga: A low point for her

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1

RAMROD
1 minute ago, calmar said:

Except that Snatch Game choice :messga: A low point for her

That is weak it's true :bradley:

calmar

spoiler

Spoiler

I'm also a little interested to see how Nymphia winning goes over in mainland China. The whole China-Taiwan thing seems a bit... well, not sure how they'll navigate a Taiwanese winner when China claims it and Nymphia says she's happy to be from Taiwan and not China... then again I don't really know how popular the show is over there either.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない