1. 1. Could you win RuPaul's Drag Race?

• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I’m seeing a lot of people saying that Jane was in the top only because of how she voted, but tbh if she voted fairly I think she would’ve still been in the top 2 but with Nymphia instead, no? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Thanks 7

bionic
4 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I’m seeing a lot of people saying that Jane was in the top only because of how she voted, but tbh if she voted fairly I think she would’ve still been in the top 2 but with Nymphia instead, no? 

i think we are just assuming at this point. apparently the rankings will be revealed in next ep tho

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

weed

I can't tell if this is genuine anger but Miss Amanda is a hater of Miss Plane!

plane quoted it w "you have my number girl!" and then deleted.. shook! 

• Shook 1

Luke78619
15 minutes ago, weed said:

I can't tell if this is genuine anger but Miss Amanda is a hater of Miss Plane!

plane quoted it w "you have my number girl!" and then deleted.. shook! 

Oh god I wonder whether they have more scenes coming up and get into it :messga:

• YAAAS 1

weed
49 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Oh god I wonder whether they have more scenes coming up and get into it :messga:

I think it's for show, Plane re-quoted her and Amanda replied friendly, but many queens are teasing sooo much drama to come, Amanda said to someone else "You're about to see I can deal with girls like that all on my own."

Spoiler

I made a joke about what she said and she f*cking followed me back!!!!!!! I'm shook lol. Added to spoiler bc feels like bad luck sharing but w who else!! my friends don't watch lol

Edited by weed
  • Love 2

Levine

Maybe Amanda was talking about this? Plane Jane called her a goblin :rip:

Edited by Levine
  • LMAO 1

Levine
8 minutes ago, mwjuell91 said:

Live for Plane Jane that's how drag race is supposed to go!!

Mistress and Luxxx after being skulldragged last year for saying - in the whole season - things that were way too soft compared to what Jane said in just ONE episode:

oprah-oprah-winfrey.gif

• Like 1

Plastic Flower

I don't think Plane will ever get the same amount of hate as Luxx or Mistress did last season. :huntyga: I hope the other girls clap back during the season.

Drop it
  • Like 1

Stephen

Here's my thoughts on the girls

Amanda - great energy, she could end up going far if she improves her look, but that might not happen fast enough

Dawn - quirky drag is valid but how are you gonna make it f̶u̶n̶n̶y̶  special? She seems smart, passionate and polished, but I don't see anything impressive conceptually yet. I'm waiting tho let's see what else you got ms dawn. He is adorable too.

Geneva - Both in her talent show and lip sync I wasn't feeling her performance. She doesn't emote with her face or at least I'm not buying what she's selling :deadbanana: ugly runway

Hershii - I loved her performance but when she said Kornbread wrote it I felt less excited

Megami - She's leaving soon probably next episode

Morphine - Sexy and fun but I'm not sold yet. Curious to see if there's more to her.

Nyphmia - She's giving winner energy. Very Aquaria on S10. Loved her looks, love her quirky but somewhat reserved personality (so far). Excited to see more.

Plane Jane - She went to the Willam school of c_ntiness and the Jimbo school of stupid. Let's see if it pays off for her. So far, I think she's ****ing hilarious. I love a good shady queen. She's snatched too probably the best body in the cast. The talent was just ok. I'm curious if she has real comedic chops or if she's just very cleverly calculated. Let's see!

Plasma - Her confessionals were hilarious :toofunny: Idk if it was the editor making her look bad or if she really was that delulu on the first day. It was giving Jan and Alexis Michelle. Although, I actually enjoyed her talent.

Q - Incredible gowns. I wasn't living for the puppet thing it was just fine for me. Her lip sync wasn't good. I think she will turn the ball out, so I'm excited for that! 

Sapphira - Impressive all around polished queen with great confidence and a competitive attitude, which I love. She will make it far. 

Xunami - She's sooo pretty but if that talent show was an accurate indication of her ability, I'm sorry my dear but you're up for elimination :selena:

I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Rupauls Drag Race Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

weed
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Agree with like 99% of your opinions :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

eksistents

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Plane Jane - She went to the Willam school of c_ntiness and the Jimbo school of stupid. Let's see if it pays off for her. So far, I think she's ****ing hilarious. I love a good shady queen.

Exactly this! 

The other queens also seem to get her sense of humor and hit back at the shade. When compared to Luxx or MIB who easily came across as mean and unlikeable from the jump due to being harder to read, Plane's drag character is too stupid for her shade to be ever taken seriously.

I live for whenever she opens her mouth. :ladyhaha: She understands the assignment of reality TV.

Ladle Ghoulash
On 1/14/2024 at 12:24 PM, Luke78619 said:

Correct

• Thanks 1

Luke78619
20 minutes ago, weed said:

Fun little data graphic

GEI4V3TWUAAW4MW?format=jpg&name=large

Part of me is saying that those who get a lot of confessionals straight away go home early, the other part is saying some who get a lot make it to the end so I fear for the top line 

• Like 1