• I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

weed
4 hours ago, PMM said:

I still need to watch 3 franchises before i watch GAS but:

Reveal hidden contents

sad that Athena goes first (after 2 ep) surprised that Soa and Eva are that low :O also i want and i hope Kween will win - that tracks records speak for itself. Also. Why I am not surprised that 3 queen from top4 are engligh speaking and from Ru franchises :alsemanche:

Literally girl, that last part... 

Spoiler

So devastated about Eva especially and also Athena. The top 4 is annoying, I hope either Kween or Nehellenia win but I'm like.. it's gonna be Alyssa. Who knows!

bionic
10 hours ago, weed said:

Mistress painting Kennedy Davenport as Trixie........... I'm speechless

GLPfCUtWwAEILdO?format=jpg&name=large

nightmare fuel

buy bionic
  • LMAO 2

hieronymus
7 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Nicole Paige Brooks from Atlanta, Georgia!!! I have never said “cherry pah” the correct way thanks to this icon. 

I get excited when the forgotten earlier season queens get a little bit of exposure. 

tumblr_p5v5o5wcMZ1vfnk4to1_250.gifv
tumblr_p5v5o5wcMZ1vfnk4to2_250.gifv

And Phoenix! The iconic “Prison, honey” line should make an appearance.  

Omfg This is one of my favorite moments in drag race herstory. the editing and reactions are so dramatic... and for what? lol they look so meh. Especially India. That wig is made of french fries.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

weed

I want Nymphia to win based on that I think she will become a SUPERSTAR, I think she has the ambition, beauty, talent, global marketability to become a real STAR, but I want Sapphira to win based on S16. She deserves it, she is an icon, she is mother, she is so talented, she applied 11 times and got on finally and ATE and she deserves the crown.

Plane love ha, my All Stars 10 or 11 winner. 

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

SimonBaetens

this was a weird season tbh, not the strongest cast. I think Sapphira will win, she’s the kind of queen Ru loves. My pick would be Nymphia but she didn’t perform consistently enough throughout the season to win. Jane is obviously good at drag but I don’t connect with her personality at all.

Levine
35 minutes ago, weed said:

I want Nymphia to win based on that I think she will become a SUPERSTAR, I think she has the ambition, beauty, talent, global marketability to become a real STAR, but I want Sapphira to win based on S16. She deserves it, she is an icon, she is mother, she is so talented, she applied 11 times and got on finally and ATE and she deserves the crown.

Plane love ha, my All Stars 10 or 11 winner. 

I agree 100% and as I said before to me Nymphia is the perfect queen who is runner up on her season and wins the all stars. And then let's be honest, it better getting twice the exposure by doing regular season + AS than winning your season and that's it.

But the pressure on the internet is too much, I think producers are going to crown Nymphia at this point + my heart couldn't take Sapphira getting skulldragged by the twinks on social media just because they wanted Nym to win.

• Thanks 1

weed
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

I agree 100% and as I said before to me Nymphia is the perfect queen who is runner up on her season and wins the all stars. And then let's be honest, it better getting twice the exposure by doing regular season + AS than winning your season and that's it.

But the pressure on the internet is too much, I think producers are going to crown Nymphia at this point + my heart couldn't take Sapphira getting skulldragged by the twinks on social media just because they wanted Nym to win.

I think if Nymphia wins, Sapphira will be seen as one of the most robbed queens of all time, vs if Sapphira wins I think the overall narrative would be "Nymphia did amazing but Sapphira IS the winner!"

I think the "seasoned mother" aspect of Sapphira kind of makes it seem like "well, this the end of her Drag Race road if she doesn't win..." but I could see her coming back to slay an All Stars as well. 

Truly cannot predict! Definitely will be very hard for Sapphira online if she wins but at the end of the day the crown would be hers.

• Like 3

Ultimecia

Sapphira for the consistency.

Nymphia for the originality.

Plane for the entertainment.

I'd be happy for any of them to win. My pick would be Plane for making the season so fun to watch. :ohwell:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 4

alsemanche

I geniunely wouldn't mind if it was a Saphira and Nymphia double crowning. I think both deserve it equally. Nymphia has a special place in my heart though because of her character and edge, but I still think Sapphira is getting the crown (although the last challenge really put Nymphia at the forefront so idk). 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

The Fame Monster

All of them are deserving of being crowned. Plane Jane has the charm, personality, and humor; Sapphira has the looks, charisma, and star power; while Nymphia has the sweetness, likeability, and stunning looks and makeup skills.

This has been a great season, and I'm eagerly waiting a fantastic finale episode!

Find your freedom in the music
  • Like 3

Luke78619

Who I want to win: Nymphia 

Who I think will win: Sapphira 

I don’t think plane has a chance tbh, but I think it will all come down to the lip sync song choice. 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

PMM
8 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Who I want to win: Nymphia 

Who I think will win: Sapphira 

I don’t think plane has a chance tbh, but I think it will all come down to the lip sync song choice. 

Who I want to win: Sapphira 

Who I think will win: Nymphia 

Same think about Plane 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Panchecco

Nymphia for the win, she is so unique and talented and it's time we have an asian queen

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

bionic

finale spoilers are around 

Spoiler

it doesnt confirm who wins but the rundown of the episode makes it pretty obvious who is going to win

buy bionic

IWantYourLove

Sasha Velour was the first queen I was IMMEDIATELY awestruck by, and it hasn’t happened since until Nymphia. I so desperately want her to win, but I wouldn’t be upset if Sapphira won, either. 

• Like 2