• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

alsemanche

2 very questionable judging episode in a day is wild :ladyhaha:

Nymphia should have won that, her makeover was the best and the yellow critique was bullshit. Like... we all see her looks, she's not been only doing yellow at ALL :air: Plane was fine but that was such a safe makeover. Even Q's was better (even though it wasnt signature at all). 

The bottom 2  was correct, sad to see sapphira switch her whole concept for that performance. I do think Morphine won the lipsync but there was no way they were eliminating Sapphira right before the top 4. Sad to see Morphine go tbh, she was very fun and drop dead gorgeous. 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche

I think Sapphira and Nymphia are the clear top 2 and im not mad about it. Lowkey want Sapphira to win just so we see Nymphia devour on another season but I also really want nymphia to win?? Either way, I wouldn't be mad

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2

Didymus

Loved the episode. Full of laughs and excitement and those mennnz. Sheez. I would kill several people just to spend a day with Sebastian.

I scream laughed at Plane calling her man the prison version of Dawn omg. And Ru's endless laugh at Lazy Susan was iconic.

Q was a miss for me. I loved the designs but on a makeover I wanna see a makeover. Into a drag queen. She shaved that gorgeous man's beard for what exactly? There was no illusion. "Choreo" sucked. If Sebastian hadn't known how to serve c-unty fem diva, Q would've crash landed hard.

Overall everyone did pretty good though. Nymphia was the clear winner imo, I don't know what the **** was up with her judging and them pretending she did just average. That performance was unique and memorable. Loved Plane but it was predictable.

Edited by Didymus
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619

I can’t figure out for certain who will win anymore, like S13, S14 and S15 were so obvious to me, and I thought it was gonna be Nymphia to begin with when she won the ball, but then the editing after made it obvious the winner would be sapphira, but then I remember how they edited her potion moment to be like “:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:“ which weren’t really an edit you’d give the winner of the season imo, and then it seems the vast majority can see she was saved here based on track record rather than performance which doesn’t look great either :messga:

My gut is still saying Sapphira will win

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

CyanDante
1 hour ago, Levine said:

That happens when you're too good in all the categories. I don't even remember some of the "standouts" you mentioned. Q doll? what is that lol and Plane talent show was horrible, the finger burger thing made no sense and not in the willow pill bathtub way and her snatch game made 0 noise. Nymphia tie look I can give you that, but where is she now? she kinda stepped back and I don't think she possesses the charisma necessary to win Drag Race (and I LOVE her, this is not shade). 

Sapphira was good through all the season, she kinda did the Sasha Colby journey on drag race.

Please Sasha won with her neck crack alone. 

Sapphira in other words,might be too good at everything, but she is in the words of Luxx Noir London, 'generic'.  

Maybe you think those instances weren't stand outs, they were to me. Imo. Q and Nymphia probably gave us two of the best constructed garments in the history of drag race. Plane is the queen without whom the whole season would fall apart and be lack lustre af. The Miami Girls lipsynced 3 times and entertained us tf out. Meanwhile you have Sapphira just being good at everything . Nothing special. Even Mirage and her performance still gets talked about. Sapphira has not had a moment like that so far in the competition which made me go like there you have it, she is the winner. 

But again, its my opinion. Please feel agree to disagree.

Factually all the previous winners have had that wow aha winner moment, probably except Sasha. But her rose petals made history.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 2

Ziggy
17 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Please Sasha won with her neck crack alone. 

Sapphira in other words,might be too good at everything, but she is in the words of Luxx Noir London, 'generic'.  

Maybe you think those instances weren't stand outs, they were to me. Imo. Q and Nymphia probably gave us two of the best constructed garments in the history of drag race. Plane is the queen without whom the whole season would fall apart and be lack lustre af. The Miami Girls lipsynced 3 times and entertained us tf out. Meanwhile you have Sapphira just being good at everything . Nothing special. Even Mirage and her performance still gets talked about. Sapphira has not had a moment like that so far in the competition which made me go like there you have it, she is the winner. 

But again, its my opinion. Please feel agree to disagree.

Factually all the previous winners have had that wow aha winner moment, probably except Sasha. But her rose petals made history.

I’d say people talk about the sheer size of her runway garments :laughga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CyanDante
16 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I’d say people talk about the sheer size of her runway garments :laughga:

Yes true that, I should have definitely mentioned that. More like how she packed them into her suitcase. Her Flower garment was definitely a shoot.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Ladle Ghoulash

Every time I see Plane Jane in those fuzzy LL Bean slippers in the workroom like bitch…I just know they smell incredible 

• LMAO 3

CoolTrainerTerry

Nymphia getting criticized for wearing yellow on a challenge that is as much about branding as the makeover aspect. 

Okay. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Nymphia getting criticized for wearing yellow on a challenge that is as much about branding as the makeover aspect. 

Okay. 

I will say that at least Michelle did push back against TS saying that by pointing out that a huge part of Drag Race in general is branding 

• Like 1

weed
8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s almost 40 minutes past midnight and Apple TV+ still hasn’t uploaded the latest episode yet. Homophobia!!! 

Did you buy the season? or how are you watching on Apple TV+? 

Reality

Oof baby, some of y'all's opinions are...opinions! 

Q's makeover was the best imo and she should've won, sorry not sorry. All of y'all saying "All she did was paint her face white! Where's the makeup?!" Girl, have you ever heard of club kid drag?? That's clearly what Q was referencing with her runways. The outfits were great and it was a great concept. Idk, maybe I'm biased because I've always preferred the more conceptual stuff, but Q hands down had the best makeover to me. And btw, "makeover" means more than just makeup! :vegas: 

Plane winning? Eh. The overall makeover was very safe for me. It wasn't bad, but I think she probably had the most uninteresting outfits on stage. It just felt like a standard dance number. Honestly, I think she could've been in the bottom and it would've been justified.

Nymphia's makeover was great and if Q didn't win, I think she should've. I don't remember the episodes TS Madison was on, but I think the yellow critique is fair for her if that's the only thing she's seen Nymphia in. That said, I've never minded the fact that Nymphia wears a lot of yellow. It's her brand and she looks great every time. 

Sapphira's makeover was objectively bad and it sucks because the other outfit she had looked so much more interesting and opulent. I agree with her bottom 2 placement. Morphine's was fine, but it felt like something we've seen many times before. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't wowed by it.

The lip sync was good and I could've seen it going either way. I didn't think Morphine obliterated Sapphira, so I understand the decision to eliminate her. This is the final 4 that seem right to me. Also, I don't expect anyone to go home next week. Drag Race hasn't done a top 3 in a long time, so I don't expect them to do it now. The same thing happened last season. The only one I'd be nervous about is Nymphia because she's infamously not a good writer. 

🃏🖤👹

Plastic Flower

I hate the makeover challenge and I always will. :lana:

Drop it
  • Thanks 1

Ziggy
2 hours ago, Reality said:

Oof baby, some of y'all's opinions are...opinions! 

Q's makeover was the best imo and she should've won, sorry not sorry. All of y'all saying "All she did was paint her face white! Where's the makeup?!" Girl, have you ever heard of club kid drag?? That's clearly what Q was referencing with her runways. The outfits were great and it was a great concept. Idk, maybe I'm biased because I've always preferred the more conceptual stuff, but Q hands down had the best makeover to me. And btw, "makeover" means more than just makeup! :vegas: 

Plane winning? Eh. The overall makeover was very safe for me. It wasn't bad, but I think she probably had the most uninteresting outfits on stage. It just felt like a standard dance number. Honestly, I think she could've been in the bottom and it would've been justified.

Nymphia's makeover was great and if Q didn't win, I think she should've. I don't remember the episodes TS Madison was on, but I think the yellow critique is fair for her if that's the only thing she's seen Nymphia in. That said, I've never minded the fact that Nymphia wears a lot of yellow. It's her brand and she looks great every time. 

Sapphira's makeover was objectively bad and it sucks because the other outfit she had looked so much more interesting and opulent. I agree with her bottom 2 placement. Morphine's was fine, but it felt like something we've seen many times before. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't wowed by it.

The lip sync was good and I could've seen it going either way. I didn't think Morphine obliterated Sapphira, so I understand the decision to eliminate her. This is the final 4 that seem right to me. Also, I don't expect anyone to go home next week. Drag Race hasn't done a top 3 in a long time, so I don't expect them to do it now. The same thing happened last season. The only one I'd be nervous about is Nymphia because she's infamously not a good writer. 

Sure but is that Q? I wouldn’t say so. She was smart for sure! Better to do that direction than have to try to mimic your actual makeup ala morphine and nymphia. But my only gripe that I wish they’d pushed on is that for a makeup challenge, I wasn’t getting Q in there. I was getting club kid, sure, but not Q. And I think that the point of the makeover challenge is to translate your style which I just didn’t see from Q. Morphine, simple as the dress was, translated the style of drag well imo. Sexy, showgirl, performer, beat face. I think they were ready to axe Q or Morphine coming into this but it just depended upon who made it easier. I doubt they expected Sapphira to **** up so I think that threw a wrench in things