• I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Levine

Q is soooooooooooooo annoying lmaoooooo I love this cast

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Borisapillar

Q acts insane on social media which makes me think she is going to get the chop before the top 4

• Like 2

weed

Obsessed w how bitter Q is, you better express that unhappiness w the results! They easily could have won! Lol I love it. Cannot wait. 

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash

The drama is DELICIOUS. The fact that Q’s delulu ass thinks she can come for Sapphira…

• Like 1

alsemanche

That was... weird? I dont really get these room design challenges :ladyhaha:

The judging was also kinda weird because if we're gonna judge by pairs,  let's do that for tops AND bottoms, not just tops. It felt like they did it just to give Plane a win and not give Saphira another solo win (because again she was the best). But anyway, the bottom 2 was correct. 

I hate when they make the song choice so obviously rigged :rip: like EVERYONE knew who was gonna win that lipsync the second the song started pls. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

weed

Amazing episode, loved it. Pacing felt really good, wasn't bored with the workroom before the runway. Agreed with all the judging, Morphine and Dawn clear bottom 2, Q carried but still not that funny, Nymphia was great but so overbearing, Plane and Sapphira killedt it. The liquor in the lamp was so funny, overall very great challenge from them. Love the double win.

Beautiful runways, Sapphira's gagged me. Morphine the longer I looked at it the less flattering it looked around the face.

Morphine bodied :hor: that lip sync, no competition. Dawn should've taken the headband chains off in the beginning but didn't look like she knew all the words.

So excited for next week :flutter: buff guys are the hardest to makeover

Levine

Aaaaaaw Dawn is soooooooooooo cute, I love when queens exit happy and grateful for the opportunity. She was so sweet. That said, Morphine ANNIHILATED her and she gave us maybe the best performance of the season so far. It was kinda unfair judging by the song lol but that's it.

Ooooh how much would I loved to see Morphine destroying Q in that lipsync. And yes, if the winners were the team (and yes they did that to not give another solo win to Sapphira) then the bottoms should have been the team too.

Sapphira and Jane were obviously the best.  Sapphira is just too good, too much of a pro and nobody can beat her. Her runway was IMMACULATE and i loved Morphine's one too. Q was ok, Plane presents always the same thing and Nymphia was cute I guess.

Next week makeover challenge... Morphine could have this on lock? Can they give us a not predictable episode for once? lol 

• Like 2

alsemanche
43 minutes ago, Levine said:

Next week makeover challenge... Morphine could have this on lock? Can they give us a not predictable episode for once? lol 

I feel like she;s gonna look stunning but they'll pull a "there's no family resemblance" thng and put her in the bottom to kick her out :bradley: i just dont see them kicking out anyone else now, and Q is great with making looks and stuff  so.. 

Levine
25 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I feel like she;s gonna look stunning but they'll pull a "there's no family resemblance" thng and put her in the bottom to kick her out :bradley: i just dont see them kicking out anyone else now, and Q is great with making looks and stuff  so.. 

Yeah I think you're right. Who's going to lip against her tho, Nymphia? I also feel like they put Sapphira so so so high in the last episodes (totally deserved) that to shake things up they could put her in the bottom? I don't know, I'm so excited for next week lol 

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

Yeah I think you're right. Who's going to lip against her tho, Nymphia? I also feel like they put Sapphira so so so high in the last episodes (totally deserved) that to shake things up they could put her in the bottom? I don't know, I'm so excited for next week lol 

i could lowkey see plane in the bottom ngl, they've been giving her a weird storyline so i think this will be her bottom spot then she'll eliminate morphine and maybe win the episode after that :oprah:

• Like 1

Levine

And lemme just say how great of a human being is Sapphira. I loved what she did with Plane in this episode. She's always there to help her sisters. She's phenomenal

• YAAAS 1

bionic

Sapphira is winning for sure right

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Catnikko
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Q can make good looks but her makeups always bad imo so i can see her going

Actual patient

weed

Björk mentions Jimbo (& tags her on IG)

• YAAAS 1

eksistents

Plane seems to be back in her element after her breakdown... I live.

Edited by eksistents
  • Love 1