• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower
18 hours ago, Reality said:

Wait is this the Pit Stop that's supposed to come after this week's episode? Why did they upload it not? :giveup: 

We already had the PitStop for EP7 lmao. I don't get why they couldn't wait for next episode.

Drop it

weed
23 minutes ago, Levine said:

Well in s8 we had Naomi and Kim who can't perform lol  

But am I delusional to think they did this to get rid of Mhi'ya? 

Maybe in S8 she was crunchy lmao I don't remember her performing ability but she gave us 2 iconic lip syncs in AS4! and Derrick was made the 100th queen to enter, a performing diva that cannot sew!

I feel like production has so much influence if they wanted to get rid of Mhi'ya they could've by now. Some people even thought Megami won the Flowers LS so with different editing they can achieve a lot. 

• Like 1

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Well in s8 we had Naomi and Kim who can't perform lol  

But am I delusional to think they did this to get rid of Mhi'ya? 

Nah I think they did it to make nymphia and Q eat the runway up bc they’re both really good at it with the added benefit that they could take out plasma who was otherwise super versatile. Having a challenge with great results AND an ace in the hole to take out front runners (neither plasma nor sapphira are SUPER confident in design challenges) makes this a hole in one for production 

• Like 1

weed

Love their chemistry, so excited to watch the episode. Last week to use immunity!!! Must be used.

• Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
On 3/2/2024 at 10:57 PM, weed said:

Tbh her look is more stunning without the mumbo jumbo on her head

GHr9Q-JXkAAI_Ke?format=jpg&name=large

The way Michelle was right and yet everyone was acting like Kaia dragged her 🪦

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

weed

Am I tripping or Priyanka def got a nose job

Reality
3 hours ago, weed said:

Love their chemistry, so excited to watch the episode. Last week to use immunity!!! Must be used.

This is genuinely one of the best casts in a long time. I love how unserious and shady they all are :bradley: And f*ck anyone hating on them and saying otherwise :vegas:

🃏🖤👹
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Borisapillar

I love this season despite these messy eliminations lol

one of the most enjoyable seasons in years 

• Love 1

bionic

prayying Q goes home this weeek

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Luke78619

I don’t think they’re making up challenges as they go, like they’re not thinking “we need to get rid of this queen this week so we’ll put in another design challenge” or “we need this queen to do well so another design challenge”

the lip sync song was clearly intended to be used for the Wednesday-theme design challenge and they send the queens the list of lip sync songs and get permission to use the songs too, so they’re not entirely improvising as they go

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Stephen

I haven't read any spoilers so pls don't quote me with any hints :littlepotter:

Spoiler

My top 4 is officially Plane, Nymphia, Saphira and Morphine :pray:

I'm really hoping Morphine makes a comeback. I just love her personality and she tore that lip sync with Xunami. Her goth look was fab and I also loved her Catwoman look from weeks ago.

I've personally grown to really dislike Q and Dawn, especially Dawn. I want her to be humbled so bad. :ladyhaha: The nerve to tell Nymphia about her snatch game when she was just as bad, in fact I would rank Dawn lower because at lease Nymphia looked like her character. That's 1 point at least. Dawn looked busted in the Snatch Game. :littlepotter:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Ziggy
8 hours ago, Stephen said:

I haven't read any spoilers so pls don't quote me with any hints :littlepotter:

Hide contents

My top 4 is officially Plane, Nymphia, Saphira and Morphine :pray:

I'm really hoping Morphine makes a comeback. I just love her personality and she tore that lip sync with Xunami. Her goth look was fab and I also loved her Catwoman look from weeks ago.

I've personally grown to really dislike Q and Dawn, especially Dawn. I want her to be humbled so bad. :ladyhaha: The nerve to tell Nymphia about her snatch game when she was just as bad, in fact I would rank Dawn lower because at lease Nymphia looked like her character. That's 1 point at least. Dawn looked busted in the Snatch Game. :littlepotter:

The narrative path this went on :laughga:

weed

queens supporting the problematic queens

GIF6AibW4AEowv5?format=jpg&name=medium

GIGr4bdXoAAf8Fp?format=jpg&name=large

and apparently Sapphira frequently likes Sherry's posts..

kind of weird for me!

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, weed said:

queens supporting the problematic queens

GIF6AibW4AEowv5?format=jpg&name=medium

GIGr4bdXoAAf8Fp?format=jpg&name=large

and apparently Sapphira frequently likes Sherry's posts..

kind of weird for me!

As an aside: it truly pains me that Sherry did such scummy things because she would’ve been a DR LEGEND! 

Ladle Ghoulash
13 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I don’t think they’re making up challenges as they go, like they’re not thinking “we need to get rid of this queen this week so we’ll put in another design challenge” or “we need this queen to do well so another design challenge”

the lip sync song was clearly intended to be used for the Wednesday-theme design challenge and they send the queens the list of lip sync songs and get permission to use the songs too, so they’re not entirely improvising as they go

They’re definitely not making up the challenges as they go. They only think they may improvise for story purposes would maybe the order of some of the challenges. 

• Like 1