• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Reality said:

I was kinda gagged watching her MTQ. I can't tell if she's joking or not either :giveup:  Because if she's not, that is super bold of her to come for Katya like that

What did she say???

Reality
28 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

What did she say???

She said that Katya was appropriating Russian culture and basically just talked about how she was actually Russian, unlike her

🃏🖤👹

BlingNotTheMusic
14 minutes ago, Reality said:

She said that Katya was appropriating Russian culture and basically just talked about how she was actually Russian, unlike her

I actually called this yearssss ago but people drug me to the pits. Even though now I love Katya to death, her whole Russian schtick during AS specifically got tired fast. 

• Sad 1

eksistents
4 hours ago, Reality said:

I was kinda gagged watching her MTQ. I can't tell if she's joking or not either :giveup:  Because if she's not, that is super bold of her to come for Katya like that

Both at the same time. No lies were told but it was also not meant to be taken too seriously. Such a dryyy sense of humor, love her. :ladyhaha:

bionic
4 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

I think a lot of older queens don’t want to audition anymore because the show has become worse in quality.

They also get paid dust 9 times out of 10, so not worth the investment modern Drag Race requires

buy bionic
  • Thanks 4

SimonBaetens
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

They also get paid dust 9 times out of 10, so not worth the investment modern Drag Race requires

exactly :/

calmar

There's apparently drama surrounding one of the announced queens and prior behavior they've exhibited... hm.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, calmar said:

There's apparently drama surrounding one of the announced queens and prior behavior they've exhibited... hm.

🦉who?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

r4therupbeat
4 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Tbh all of them are similar except Krystal

Thank you! Literally all 4 have northern accents and the funny old lady persona

• Like 1

calmar
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

🦉who?

Plane Jane has fingers being pointed at her for SA'ing someone during one of her shows (groping), but it's more likely that it's more of a problem with drag culture than her specifically. It's just Twitter rumors so far. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Plane Jane has fingers being pointed at her for SA'ing someone during one of her shows (groping), but it's more likely that it's more of a problem with drag culture than her specifically. It's just Twitter rumors so far. 

:bradley:    Will wait on how this rumor develops. Hope it is not true. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 hours ago, bionic said:

I think that’s the real reason. Drag race is waaaaaay more about youth these days whereas in the og days an older queen stood a real chance. Sasha Colby had to basically out dance and out serve the young girls lmao but someone who isn’t a dancer like that? Sasha’s drag just happened to line up with where the show is now but a lot of older queens don’t operate like that and it isn’t like the show looks for comedy queens anymore

• Like 2

• bionic changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race (season 16) – Now Airing