Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you guys like Tara?

HausAlly

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antidote

I mean without Gaga nobody would know her. But I don't care what other people are telling, I like her nevertheless ;)

Yes exactly. :yes:

And she really seems to be a good friend to Gaga, that's great.

Ann C Manson

Yes exactly. :yes:

And she really seems to be a good friend to Gaga, that's great.

Yeah. I'm glad that Gaga found such a good friend like Tara. And that's what matters. I don't see Tara just as a makeup artist but as one of Gagas closest friends. I'm happy they found each other :)

Antidote

Yeah. I'm glad that Gaga found such a good friend like Tara. And that's what matters. I don't see Tara just as a makeup artist but as one of Gagas closest friends. I'm happy they found each other :)

Same here. A true friend is important especially when Gaga is on the road, away from her family :tea:

Lux Zappa

Shes fine. She is her make up artist. Its not easy to get that job and she must've worked very hard to do so. I don't understand why people insist on making her important or unimportant. She is her make up artist and obviously her good friend. Thats it.

:clap: I agree. And its not that I do or do not like her.. I just don't know anything about her but her epic work on Gaga's makeup, that they're very close friends, and I really feel for her struggles dealing with Lupus... wait a minute....thats actually kind of a lot of know about her.. :derpga:

Nevermind, I dig her :D

Archived