💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish calls out Variety for outing her

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Billie Eilish has asked people to stop discussing her sexuality as she accused a magazine of "outing" her.

The Bad Guy singer suggested she was attracted to women in a recent cover interview for US outlet Variety.

And at the magazine's Hitmakers awards over the weekend, Billie was asked on-camera if she had meant to come out.

Billie's since sarcastically thanked Variety for "outing" her "instead of talking about anything else that matters".
"Thanks Variety for my award and also outing me on a red carpet at 11am instead of talking to me about anything else that matters," she wrote.
"I like boys and girls leave me alone about it please literally who cares."

In the magazine interview, first published on 13 November, Billie discusses being a young woman in the public eye and how she'd felt intimidated by other females. source

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

Didymus

So if they asked her about what designer they were wearing, that would've mattered more? :billie: Representation matters. "Who cares" is a lame response when tons of people get to feel seen ánd she lost tens of thousands of followers who apparently cared enough to unfollow her just for this. Heteropatriarchy is real and that includes (famous) people shying away from taking pride in their sexuality.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

jacs vs looser

I think outing people is 100% wrong, but this is information that she herself gave to the same publication a month ago. 

I honestly feel she's just looking for someone to be mad at, as this didn't come out the way she expected (that she would mention it once and no one would ever mention it again).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I mean, she could have dodged that question so easily 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

crybrowz

Girl...

How can you claim to have been "outed" on that red carpet when in your recent interview with variety you literally said “I love [women] so much. I love them as people. I’m attracted to them as people. I’m attracted to them for real … I’m physically attracted to them. But I’m also so intimidated by them and their beauty and their presence.” Do you have amnesia?? She's been saying some dumb stuff the past few weeks and I'm getting tired :madge:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Many don't like Billie anymore ever since claiming there's a double standard with men and women and beauty, then finding out she basically dissed ugly guys not too long before. She knows she's been caught out and is lashing out.

I like her, but she still has lots of growth to do. Growing up in the spotlight ain't easy so I feel for her.

• Like 3

hieronymus
6 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

I honestly feel she's just looking for someone to be mad at, as this didn't come out the way she expected (that she would mention it once and no one would ever mention it again).

this, especially with her apparently losing 100k followers from this.

Edited by hieronymus
  • Like 2

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, hieronymus said:

this, especially with her apparently losing 100k followers from this.

It's funny she had no problem calling out society for eating meat but apparently it's a publications problem when she outs herself. 

• Like 2

So if didn’t matter why would she said “wasn’t it obvious” which I think means she was already out without saying it… so how did Variety outed you? If you yourself thought it was obvious for everyone else to know? Girl… 
Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

Hottie Detector
  • Like 5

ALGAYDO

I swear she actually came out like 5 years ago, like I vaguely remember talking about it with my friends back in 2018 lol guess I’m just dumb