Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gym Bros: Lady Gaga > Taylor Swift

Obobo

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

for the love of god, people can dislike taylor, i don’t care!! there are tons of female pop stars who aren’t for me. but anytime someone says something positive about her on this site, their words get quoted and replaced with derogatory adjectives (as has happened in this very thread). 

stans going out of their way to constantly sh*t talk other female artists AND invalidate anyone on the internet who actually thinks said artist is talented IS rooted in sexism. it’s giving 2011 when the whole internet acted like only one female pop star can be successful at a time

I HAVE TO LAUGH.

you literally just sh*t talked Gaga in your other post because she hasn't been releasing music as fast as Taylor?? which is a fair opinion to have but you're the one who's comparing female artists to each other.

I never once sh*t-talked taylor. All I did was question your initial statement (light-hearted and jokingly might I add) and you took it personally. that's on you sweetie! get over it.

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...

EGOT2027
5 minutes ago, mamo said:

I HAVE TO LAUGH.

you literally just sh*t talked Gaga in your other post because she hasn't been releasing music as fast as Taylor?? which is a fair opinion to have but you're the one who's comparing female artists to each other.

I never once sh*t-talked taylor. All I did was question your initial statement (light-hearted and jokingly might I add) and you took it personally. that's on you sweetie! get over it.

i never said i took anything personally. i just don’t like to see anyone go out of their way to hate on other pop stars. i never used to see people on here go to such lengths to tell people their positive opinions about taylor were wrong until taylor had such a big year this year.

just from posting “stop with this silly and toxic comparison. taylor is an incredible artist, so is gaga” i got a “is she really though” from you, someone quoting and replacing my words with “incredibly mid, unlike gaga,” and someone saying something like “let’s tell the truth. she’s an incredible businesswoman.” and that was all on the first page.

i’ve been a member on here since the very beginning, and i haven’t seen such anger toward another female artist until the roar vs applause fiasco

Just now, EGOT2027 said:

i never said i took anything personally. i just don’t like to see anyone go out of their way to hate on other pop stars. i never used to see people on here go to such lengths to tell people their positive opinions about taylor were wrong until taylor had such a big year this year.

just from posting “stop with this silly and toxic comparison. taylor is an incredible artist, so is gaga” i got a “is she really though” from you, someone quoting and replacing my words with “incredibly mid, unlike gaga,” and someone saying something like “let’s tell the truth. she’s an incredible businesswoman.” and that was all on the first page.

i’ve been a member on here since the very beginning, and i haven’t seen such anger toward another female artist until the roar vs applause fiasco

I didn't see those other posts so I understand your frustration however my post was literally just light-hearted humour but I get why you wouldn't find it funny. However to call me sexist on the basis of a super vague comment is offensive to me especially considering you don't know me personally. Also if it makes you feel better, I actually do like some of Taylor's songs (Red and 1989 sharing some of my favourite tracks of hers) however I'm just not a super die-hard fan. 

Emigrante
8 hours ago, Lucas said:

I wonder what TS songs people listen to at the gym because except for some tracks on reputation I can't think about anything else

The goat song maybe :huntyga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

EGOT2027
9 minutes ago, mamo said:

I didn't see those other posts so I understand your frustration however my post was literally just light-hearted humour but I get why you wouldn't find it funny. However to call me sexist on the basis of a super vague comment is offensive to me especially considering you don't know me personally. Also if it makes you feel better, I actually do like some of Taylor's songs (Red and 1989 sharing some of my favourite tracks of hers) however I'm just not a super die-hard fan. 

fair point!! and sorry if i was overly defensive.

i love gaga with all my heart and soul…framed pictures of her cover my apartment…i practice her next oscars speech in the shower every day. she literally taught me to love myself before anyone else did. 

i want people to like who they like!!! i think in the last year it’s just been hard constantly logging on here and on twitter to see my fellow stans acting like we’re somehow in competition with someone else. i just thought we got past all the “being a gaga stan means you have to passionately hate katy” type of thinking years ago. and it makes me really sad to see it popping back up this year a little bit. especially while we wait for gaga to start being out and about again, i want people to be able to talk about whoever else they like on here without others acting like someone’s interest in other pop stars somehow invalidates their love of gaga or is a threat to it.

gaga is a freaking legend. always has been. always will be. 

anyway, sorry for another long post!! glad we saw eye to eye a little bit in the end. stop the drama, start the music <3 and i would love recs on your other fav pop stars !!

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

fair point!! and sorry if i was overly defensive.

i love gaga with all my heart and soul…framed pictures of her cover my apartment…i practice her next oscars speech in the shower every day. she literally taught me to love myself before anyone else did. 

i want people to like who they like!!! i think in the last year it’s just been hard constantly logging on here and on twitter to see my fellow stans acting like we’re somehow in competition with someone else. i just thought we got past all the “being a gaga stan means you have to passionately hate katy” type of thinking years ago. and it makes me really sad to see it popping back up this year a little bit. especially while we wait for gaga to start being out and about again, i want people to be able to talk about whoever else they like on here without others acting like someone’s interest in other pop stars somehow invalidates their love of gaga or is a threat to it.

gaga is a freaking legend. always has been. always will be. 

anyway, sorry for another long post!! glad we saw eye to eye a little bit in the end. stop the drama, start the music <3 and i would love recs on your other fav pop stars !!

aw! this was cute. 

l also apologise on my end if I came across as a hater. that was honestly not my intention at all and I would never want to drag someone for something that they truly love or makes them happy. you do you boo! also i'm so oblivious as I haven't really seen much negativity towards taylor on here but mostly only positive things which I guess says a lot. 

I think the Gaga drought right now is super-real and a lot us on here are just thirsty af for new content. however i've accepted that things change and people grow (as they should) and we shouldn't keep putting each other in boxes and that definitely goes for Gaga! she's more than just a popstar now and we have to respect that. 

On a more positive note, we have Joker 2 (and maybe LG7) to look forward to and I honestly think next year will be epic for this fanbase. 

Edited by mamo
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

i never ever said everyone has to like taylor lol. there were long periods of my life where i wasn’t the biggest fan. all i said was certain little monsters constantly going out of their way to drag the biggest star on the planet is embarrassing, dumb, and sexist. i thought we stopped pitting women against each other 10 years ago?

@ChicaSkas can we close this toxic thread?? apologies if you aren’t still a mod

the thread isn't the toxic thing here..

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

@ChicaSkas can we close this toxic thread?? apologies if you aren’t still a mod

Well I-

:deadbanana:

Looks like I need to be more active  :teehee:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ocean Blvd
On 12/4/2023 at 8:19 PM, EGOT2027 said:

y’all look so embarrassing and jealous hating on the woman who has released over 100 self-written songs since gaga released chromatica. on top of that, she’s currently on a critically acclaimed tour that is going to be the highest grossing tour of all time. as someone who has seen the eras tour a few times and seen gaga 10 times, i can tell you that the eras tour is freaking incredible.

gaga and taylor aren’t even in the same lane anymore. taylor is a songwriter first who is still incredibly close with her fans and constantly delivering new content. gaga is a movie star first who also sings jazz and sells makeup. i don’t understand the constant need from both fan bases to hate on each other. taylor loves gaga and literally plays applause right before the intro of her tour starts at every single show.

little monsters constantly hating on taylor just come off as jealous that one queen is still interested in pop music while ours isn’t 

4c9.jpg

• LMAO 2