💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP That We Know Is NOT ARTPOP Thats Supposed To Be?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

IMG-8140.jpg

Remember when Gaga said this on OG Littlemonster.com chat? :flower:

No? Maybe we remember this one instead?

IMG-8128.png

IMG-8141.jpg

And all of these are not delivered anymore :giveup:

Imagine if we actually got KICK instead of Gypsy?!! :diane: 
And the two version of Princess Die? :nooo:

As per usual, plans always changes with Gaga camp :icant:  :franminervini:

And ARTPOP Act II continues to haunt the fanbase 

gay-shriek.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Shook 13
  • Sad 3

bionic

i feel like most of this was just ideas, concepts and demos that gaga hyped up in excitement rather than anything substantial

i don't think 'artpop vol2' etc was ever anything more than an option

buy bionic
  • Like 19
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

AnnTakamaki

i always wonder what affected her decision to not releases act 2 after many years beside her trauma from the negativity during that era or maybe leaks of others songs, maybe bussiness involved? :confused: Act 2 is like Gaga's Original Doll

• Like 4

Controversiaga

Yeah I think , just like with lots of album making process, she had lots of songs , lots of ideas, and between her and the label probably unable to decide on a solid direction to take the album and the era 

remember this is when she was younger and EXTREMELY ambitious and I don’t think the label wanted her to be in full control because they felt things would get all over the place and messy 

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, Controversiaga said:

Yeah I think , just like with lots of album making process, she had lots of songs , lots of ideas, and between her and the label probably unable to decide on a solid direction to take the album and the era 

remember this is when she was younger and EXTREMELY ambitious and I don’t think the label wanted her to be in full control because they felt things would get all over the place and messy 

Honestly I don’t think her label cared that much, given how left field BTW was and how successful it still became. I’m almost certain all of these plans changed after her hip broke and she personally decided to do something different. I wonder if she never teased “ARTPOP” / got the tattoo whether we would’ve even gotten that concept in an album. We could’ve seen her do a whole 180 like with LG5 / Joanne. 

• Like 6

MaybeKermit

Ive never heard the Lana del Rey collab rumor??? And I even had an account on Lm. Is that screenshot real?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

DrKindnessKunt1999
37 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

i always wonder what affected her decision to not releases act 2 after many years beside her trauma from the negativity during that era or maybe leaks of others songs, maybe bussiness involved? :confused: Act 2 is like Gaga's Original Doll

I remember her talking about how there’s an ACT II and that her close friends listen to it. Also, how it would be scary to put ACT II in “the machine”. I think it was the SXSW interview where she was wearing the Coffee filter dress. 

Also, even if she suddenly wanted to release ACT II, I don’t think that she has all the power to just do that. I remember her talking about how there’s albums and albums of work that she made and how she that she can’t release (I’m paraphrasing. She wrote this tweet around 2011 and I can’t find it for some reason)

OT: I always wonder what she considers experimental. Is PARTYNAUSEOUS experimental to her? Is working with different producers experimental to her? Is In like with You and experimental song?

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Like 1

elijahfan

Well that’s probably why she’s not letting us into the process anymore, since every scrapped idea gets held against her for 10 years.

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

AnnTakamaki
12 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I remember her talking about how there’s an ACT II and that her close friends listen to it. Also, how it would be scary to put ACT II in “the machine”. I think it was the SXSW interview where she was wearing the Coffee filter dress. 

Also, even if she suddenly wanted to release ACT II, I don’t think that she has all the power to just do that. I remember her talking about how there’s albums and albums of work that she made and how she that she can’t release (I’m paraphrasing. She wrote this tweet around 2011 and I can’t find it for some reason)

OT: I always wonder what she considers experimental. Is PARTYNAUSEOUS experimental to her? Is working with different producers experimental to her? Is In like with You and experimental song?

Yeah i remember she said she has songs that it’s fun to just listen with her friends

24 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Ive never heard the Lana del Rey collab rumor??? And I even had an account on Lm. Is that screenshot real?

istg if it is real i need that song RIGHT NOW leaked on .wav flac HQ dolby atmos and every format:traumatica:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

crybrowz
25 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

No the first screenshot is fake, I remember it spreading around back in 2012 and it got debunked. The rest are real tho 

• Thanks 2

NymphetaGold

I do remember all of that... sometimes we forget that the whole ARTPOP frenzy didn't come out of the fan base head, she teased us a lot with all of that... I remember how LM.com became soooo Lana Del Rey oriented at that time because I discovered Lana there... also you could see a lot of Azealia Banks content too...

anyways, her manager at the time was heinous tbh

After the split many things went wrong, thing after thing..... poor ARTPOP era gaga

Edited by NymphetaGold
<3
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Future Lovers
50 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

i always wonder what affected her decision to not releases act 2 after many years 

The material to release it was never actually finished is the most likely culprit. People have interpreted her talking about act 2 as meaning there's an entire set of songs ready for release that didn't make it when in actuality the ARTPOP we have is a compromise between two visions and whatever is unreleased really only exists in forms that are not album ready. 

• Like 6