Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If there was a Gaga Barbie Doll…

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

artdoll
19 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

I feel like the upper right one is a veeeery loose inspiration with TF/TFM Gaga, but in jeans :ohwell: I mean... it is possible

2007_1-debut.jpg

since Gaga in 2009 and in 2011 was basically two different people they were like "yeah, sure, we can make two Gaga dolls" or smth :ohwell:

I like this theory! I think it's plausible. :vegas:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

gorllll same! :messga: MGA has released Gaga inspired dolls tho, I am a proud owner of all these:

91ze66T+6JL.jpg

This is Bratz Style Starz series. I swapped the wigs of the two on the right, they look even more reminescent of BTW and TF era! The one on the left is Nicki inspired.

These were the prototypes, look at these wigs :giveup:

9439098243_b0f65d1bcf_h.jpg

and LOL OMG Fame Queen. I love this one sm! She has ALL the references - shoulder pads, "metal" bodysuit, heelless shoes, "Jesus heart" harness (Judas inspired), AHS silver glove, military cap, crystal keytar, piss yellow blonde...:giveup: and it even plays a song which has a Bad Romance vibe :giveup:

913v+lEw4eS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Recently MGA has officially collabed with Kylie Jenner. Since Bratz dolls are now more popular with adult collectors than children, I feel like Gaga Bratz doll would sell very well. The quality of Bratz has become awful after their comeback tho and Mattel/Barbies are no better:messga: 

Omg yes!!! And then there is the lol surprise baby with the soda cans in her hair 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

I emphatically agree as well that the origami dress, including hair bow, is a front-runner option for a Gaga doll

My 3 other choices, or if there were to be a series would include the meat dress, the orbit dress, and ultimately above all else my choice would be the 2010 MTV VMA’s custom made Alexander McQueen gown, Armadillos, and Perry Meek head piece

Lady-Gaga-honoured-memory-her-friend-Ale

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • Love 1

Smother Em Eh
8 hours ago, Freezie03 said:

they might have to release a doll with a bunch of different looks to style her in - there's just too many!

fort-lauderdale-fl-april-08-lady-gaga-pe

popup.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=u

call me crazy but I think these two looks are quite iconic!

Yes they sure are. They also look like 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT people too! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Love 1

Controversiaga
31 minutes ago, Pop a 911 said:

I actually have 3 custom made Gaga Barbie’s!IMG-0141.jpg

OMG I’m so jealous!!! 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

4 hours ago, Ophelia said:

9439098243_b0f65d1bcf_h.jpg

omg I am sooo obsessed w these. It's obviously Gaga, I'm shook at the blonde wig with the lavender bun on top.. omg.. what a choice! I love it. The top right is giving me Gaga especially with the teal wig but perhaps Beyoncé in the gold? with Nicki and Katy below, love their wigs and dresses. Ugh I was so obsessed w Bratz as a child, I wish it was encouraged instead of banned in my house. 

I think for a Barbie they should have her in the meat dress :vegas: it is THE most iconic outfit of the 21st century, if not then among the pop stars it is lmao.