💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Cirkut has started following Gaga on IG

Ronlop

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Good, he’s a great producer. But I wish she collaborated with more up-and-coming people, I sometimes feel like Gaga arrives a bit late to the party with her sounds. She missed the SOPHIE train, Danny L’Harle has just been snatched by Dua…

Either way, curious about what’s to come. She and the fanbase deserve to experience a smooth era after all this time…

X1000

wish she’d experiment much more with her producers. She has all the money and talent in the world to connect with people from everywhere who can help her discover new sounds, and truly Innovate!!!

• Like 5

ok so he has "credits" on those songs but he was not hte lead producer on those tracks guys. Songs that he lead produced are basically all of Ava Max's discography...so if you love faceless pop tracks like that then get excited I guess :excuseu:

jk lol I know Gaga can make basic producers make good music so lets see I guess :messga: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Good, he’s a great producer. But I wish she collaborated with more up-and-coming people, I sometimes feel like Gaga arrives a bit late to the party with her sounds. She missed the SOPHIE train, Danny L’Harle has just been snatched by Dua…

Either way, curious about what’s to come. She and the fanbase deserve to experience a smooth era after all this time…

we will NEVER get a smooth era sis :messga: 

Smooth and Gaga just do not go together. Get ready for another Bumpy Gaga era era :messga: 

Shipper

I thought Gaga's arts and crafts era was upon us.

Smart-vinyl-in-Cricut-Maker-3.jpg?strip=

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

elijahfan
18 minutes ago, dit said:

we will NEVER get a smooth era sis :messga: 

Smooth and Gaga just do not go together. Get ready for another Bumpy Gaga era era :messga: 

One can hope :oops:

moonsago
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Which is funny because in the beginning of her career she used to set the new sound for everyone else, but I also feel like only Chromatica kinda felt that way, and I say that because there were still some refreshing moments like disco & 90’s house that were only a faint idea back in early 2020. However, the record overall does feel a bitttt dated overall. 

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Which is funny because in the beginning of her career she used to set the new sound for everyone else, but I also feel like only Chromatica kinda felt that way, and I say that because there were still some refreshing moments like disco & 90’s house that were only a faint idea back in early 2020. However, the record overall does feel a bitttt dated overall. 

Well, by the time Joanne and Chromatica happened, BloodPop had already been all over Madonna and Justin Bieber's 2015 albums so he wasn't really new to the pop star game. I'm not sure how Chromatica's sound is aging, it was definitely on trend in 2020, but to me ARTPOP is her most dated sounding record, especially the Zedd and more EDM-leaning songs.

Meanwhile, Born This Way is still generating hits 12 years after its release.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

I just hope gaga does release anything generic, I want experimental stuff…

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

MercifulAir

I just want to point out that when Gaga is working with producers, she’s encouraging them to work outside of their comfort zone when it comes to their signature sound. She has said this herself. If he is a producer on any song for LG7 I assure you it won’t sound anything like this producers previous work. That’s what I love so much about our girl. It’s always something unexpected. Either way I’m excited. 

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Helxig
5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

The funny thing is she used to, and used to always talk about wanting to support up and coming artists. She worked with Zedd early on and helped Madeon a lot. I think she's just over that grind though and wants to just chill and make music in her own time, rather than constantly keeping her feelers out and jumping on who is hot or coming up. Kinda miss that passion though but hey, at least she's still making music

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Reality

Just because Gaga's working with a certain producer doesn't mean that that's going to be indicative of the sound of the album. She's worked with countless producers who have made songs that are unlike other stuff in their discography. At the end of the day, it's all about what Gaga wants to do with the album, not about what her producers have done in the past. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 7