💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Melissa Barrera dropped from Scream 7 following controversal comments

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Well, celebrities and public figures with which my values align have all supported different sides. And I've read what I can about it and both sides have killed and caused war. So it boggles my mind, which side is in the right. 

One side is a massive world power with the military and financial backing of most of the western world, sitting on land that was given to them illegitimately, who're currently trying to occupy even more land by systemically killing off it's population. 

The other side is 2 million people, a large swath of whom are under the age of 18, who're forced into a small plot of land and denied the right to their own infrastructure and depend entirely on the resources of the nation that is attempting to occupy them. 

• Like 6

Spyglass CEO Gary Barber is Jewish and super pro Israel so now this isn’t surprising. He was one of the executives that called CAA about that agent. 

Also Times of Israel have been asking for Jenna to be fired from all her projects for weeks now so I don’t see her coming back either. 

alsemanche

If this is "controversial" then we might as well just nuke the whole planet and end our species tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

alsemanche
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

To be honest, there's so much information regarding both sides I have no idea where to stand. It's all very overwhelming. That's why I haven't posted about it. 

Well one side is committing genocide while the other side is being genocided so it's pretty clear tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Squidward T

What is with all of the antisemitism lately. Do we really want history to repeat itself? Both sides are wrong and both sides leaders are doing detrimental harm to their native citizens. I see a lot of antisemitism towards Jewish Americans and there is no need for it. 

Edited by Squidward T
  • LMAO 1

InTheCloset

Noah Schanpp and his friends paraded stickers that said ‘zionism is sexy’ and he didnt lose one job. 
Amy Schumer spreads hate and misinformation left and right. Gets to keep her job

The abyss stares back
  • Like 5

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

Noah Schanpp and his friends paraded stickers that said ‘zionism is sexy’ and he didnt lose one job. 
Amy Schumer spreads hate and misinformation left and right. Gets to keep her job

They’re both trash. Hopefully Netflix kill off Noah’s Stranger Things character super early in the season, or not have him back at all tbh 

Amy’s been a huge flop lately so hopefully it stays that way 

• LMAO 1

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

Both of them have also posted racist remarks and jokes towards muslims. 

I do feel like a Noah or an Amy firing wouldn’t get the news they’d hope for. Will Byers could die off screen, and Amy can continue into obscurity.

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, Squidward T said:

What is with all of the antisemitism lately. Do we really want history to repeat itself? Both sides are wrong and both sides leaders are doing detrimental harm to their native citizens. I see a lot of antisemitism towards Jewish Americans and there is no need for it. 

Where exactly is the anti-semitism in this? Nothing Melissa said was anti-semitic. 

• Thanks 2

RebeldeFaith

Welp. I'm done with Scream. It seems like VI was the last one and that's it. I hope Jenna Ortega does the right thing and leaves in protest, though she might not.

Something something idk

I see many people on Twitter advocating for another studio to buy the rights to the Scream franchise, it's clearly a production company (Spyglass) decision and not to be confused as a decision from the creatives/director.

I'm really hoping this is a way out of this mess and Melissa can be part of it again. She and the Scream franchise both deserve better than this.

Edited by Dadru