charts

Bloody Mary at 99

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

TEANUS
Just now, InTheCloset said:

LOVE that it made it on the year end list :enigma:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ONE person had the idea to make a video putting Bloody Mary with the Wednesday Addams dance and this is the result!!! I want to know who was first, who was single-handedly responsible with making a Born This Way album track reach almost 500M streams and make it to the year-end chart.. so INSANE!!!! 

• Like 10
  • Love 5

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, weed said:

ONE person had the idea to make a video putting Bloody Mary with the Wednesday Addams dance and this is the result!!! I want to know who was first, who was single-handedly responsible with making a Born This Way album track reach almost 500M streams and make it to the year-end chart.. so INSANE!!!! 

Imagine if Gaga and ha team would make a simple cute music video to it but NOPE

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hijadeputa said:

Imagine if Gaga and ha team would make a simple cute music video to it but NOPE

It was cute seeing Gaga dressed as Wednesday doing the dance but an official video.. mama we'd see a BILLION streams at this point. 

• Like 1

nodandsmile
26 minutes ago, weed said:

I remember liking the first video that went viral buy I really need to SCROLL to see it again... maybe somebody else has it :shrug:

23 minutes ago, weed said:

Gaga dressed as Wednesday doing the dance but an official video...

her even acknowledging it was shocking to me lol... they don't really milk anything 

everybody else who got a viral song treated it as if new 💀

• YAAAS 1

26 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

I remember liking the first video that went viral buy I really need to SCROLL to see it again... maybe somebody else has it :shrug:

her even acknowledging it was shocking to me lol... they don't really milk anything 

everybody else who got a viral song treated it as if new 💀

Someone must have it. I wonder if there was regular Bloody Mary first or it was always with the remix (and where'd the remix come from!) used on most tiktoks.

I looooved that she acknowledged it!!! Could have done so much more, wasted another Halloween but there's always next year lol

1 hour ago, weed said:

That person should be rewarded or something tbh

• YAAAS 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, weed said:

Well....

Ariana Grande Aw Shucks GIF

💚
  • LMAO 1

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well, I tried

2L2K.gif

Me displaying your attempt and explaining to new GGD users why it didn't work

giphy.gif

• LMAO 1

Ophelia

congrats Mary! here's to 100 :vegas:

IMG-1877.jpg

Edited by Ophelia
...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

nodandsmile
59 minutes ago, weed said:

Someone must have it. I wonder if there was regular Bloody Mary first or it was always with the remix (and where'd the remix come from!) used on most tiktoks.

I looooved that she acknowledged it!!! Could have done so much more, wasted another Halloween but there's always next year lol

the first edit that went viral was the original version but it contained multiple scenes from the show not only the dance scene, and people were like the song fits the show well then somebody edited the scene with the sped up version!

it's just crazy how millions of people who watched the show heard another song but this is what people decided to associate the character with lol... the power of TikTok!!!

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
19 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

congrats Mary! here's to 100 :gaycat:

IMG-1877.jpg

The blood in question? Hemorrhoids.

• LMAO 1