💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

ARTPOP10 Megamix

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Howdy yall! I'm over a week late but here it is: my megamix of ARTPOP for it's 10th anniversary! I attempted to post this this past weekend but the copyright system was acting up and flagging the songs differently than usual. I included ALL 15 songs + Brooklyn Nights and Stache :) Im really proud of this mix - especially the transitions between Venus and G.U.Y., DWUW to MJH, and MANiCURE to Applause. Enjoy! And as always, lmk if you would like a DL link!

Taglist for those who have commented on or liked my mixes before! Just lmk if you wanna be removed!

https://we.tl/t-nPInpu7QsV

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 1

I actually hadn't listened until right now (I was at work, wanted to show support regardless) and I love it :vegas: 

• YAAAS 1

TEANUS
8 minutes ago, weed said:

I actually hadn't listened until right now (I was at work, wanted to show support regardless) and I love it :vegas: 

OOOP. Hahahahah that’s awesome, thank you again!!!!! :enigma:

• YAAAS 1

TEANUS
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

I'll give it a listen once I get home :firega: can't wait!

Take your time!! :heart: thanks for your interest!

12 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Howdy yall! I'm over a week late but here it is: my megamix of ARTPOP for it's 10th anniversary! I attempted to post this this past weekend but the copyright system was acting up and flagging the songs differently than usual. I included ALL 15 songs + Brooklyn Nights and Stache :) Im really proud of this mix - especially the transitions between Venus and G.U.Y., DWUW to MJH, and MANiCURE to Applause. Enjoy! And as always, lmk if you would like a DL link!

Taglist for those who have commented on or liked my mixes before! Just lmk if you wanna be removed!

Incredible!!! It’s never too late to celebrate the album of the millennium!! 

• Love 1

TEANUS
21 minutes ago, Onlygaga said:
13 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Incredible!!! It’s never too late to celebrate the album of the millennium!! 

Thank you!!! It’ll always be celebrated :vegas:

• Love 1