Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira reaches deal to avoid to pay $15 milion

Levine

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Oo. So sad for her

She shouldnt have reached a deal with the corrupt country that still has MONARCHY and is evil.

Apparently you shouldnt pay your taxes and get away with tax fraud if your country and its govt are corrupt. thats the logic i became aware of on this site.

Edited by InTheCloset
Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 1

berlinforme
12 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Apparently you shouldnt pay your taxes and get away with tax fraud if youre country and its govt is corrupt. thats the logic i became aware of on this site.

Soo... you don't have to pay taxes anywhere? 

Nicki Minaj Side Eye GIF

• LMAO 3

2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Oo. So sad for her

She shouldnt have reached a deal with the corrupt country that still has MONARCHY and is evil.

Apparently you shouldnt pay your taxes and get away with tax fraud if your country and its govt are corrupt. thats the logic i became aware of on this site.

every country is corrupted somehow :laughga:

and there are 43 states in the world with a monarch as head of state. There are 13 in Asia, 12 in Europe, 9 in the Americas, 6 in Oceania, and 3 in Africa (wikiputa)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_monarchies#Current_monarchies

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

bionic
5 hours ago, Tobcho said:

Is that to say she paid 21,8 mill euro + 438k = 22mil 238k

No wonder she's been working so hard this year. Curious about her earnings this year.... 

We'll find out in 5 years when her tax return for this year is under investigation :excited2: 

buy bionic

27monster27
4 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I don't get it... didn't they mention 8 years of prison?

jennifer lawrence GIF by The Hunger Games

Yeah I'm curious about this.

he/him/his

Anderson123

I don't understand how this has been going on for long. She has had hit after hit after hit for years, she obviously has the money to pay that and even more.

Ricardo
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I don't understand how this has been going on for long. She has had hit after hit after hit for years, she obviously has the money to pay that and even more.

I never understand this either but it's obvious millionaires don't do their taxes themselves, it's probably a really bad mismanagement or them being greedy thinking it has no consequences. I mean we'll be idiots to think Shakira is the only one doing it, she got caught. I still don't think this is a serve jail time consequence to be fair but people would love that :giggle: 

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Yeah I'm curious about this.

6 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I don't get it... didn't they mention 8 years of prison?

jennifer lawrence GIF by The Hunger Games

The fine was 23.5M € and 8 years in prison but they made a deal and got it down to 7.5M € and 3 years in prison.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

48 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I never understand this either but it's obvious millionaires don't do their taxes themselves, it's probably a really bad mismanagement or them being greedy thinking it has no consequences. I mean we'll be idiots to think Shakira is the only one doing it, she got caught. I still don't think this is a serve jail time consequence to be fair but people would love that :giggle: 

I don't why people thought she was really going do jail. I mean Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi reached deals whith the justice too. These kind of  people must have others doing, taxes for them, I do think that they have people advising them and managing that stuff. Anyways I always thought that Shakira case would reach a settlement too.

Mother of Puppies
30 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The fine was 23.5M € and 8 years in prison but they made a deal and got it down to 7.5M € and 3 years in prison.

So is it 7,5 M + 3 years prison or is it 7,5 M OR prison? 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

So is it 7,5 M + 3 years prison or is it 7,5 M OR prison? 

It's 7.5M + 3 years in prison (but she paid extra 450k to not go into prison)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond

I think the idea of her going to prison was never going to happen. Celebrities only get a punishment that severe for extremely dangerous crimes. I may be in the minority here but I think prison should be reserved for violent/abusive crimes where the criminal poses a serious danger to the public. I can't think of many money-related crimes that are serious enough to warrant prison time apart from ones that involve conning people out of money or robbing them as opposed to dodging taxes. Jails are overcrowded enough, not helped by people who are in for small fry in the grand scheme of things like weed possession and not paying your tv licence (and yes, the amount of people imprisoned for these very things are numerous). And certainly shouldn't be given to celebrities who have devoted their lives to music and charity and are all-round good people who can easily pay the amount they owe in taxes back to the government.

• Thanks 1