1. 1. Which little monster are you?

• OG (2008-2009)
    • Elite (2010-2011)
    • Hate Train (2012-2014)
    • Country (2015-2017)
    • Comeback (2018-2019)
    • New (2020-2023)

Featured Posts

Elite. Her VMAs in 2009 and her release of the Fame Monster, especially Bad Romance with its video, hooked me. 

Her symbolic death after playing Paparazzi at the VMAs and this video killed the idea that Lady Gaga was a typical pop star for me.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎
  • YAAAS 4

plane jane

when she dropped Bad Romance. :firega:

I was intrigued by her even before that, I loved Poker Face, but when I saw THAT music video it was over for me oh my. 

and then i became literally obsessed lmao. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

Revisited The Fame today and I forgot how much passion was in her young voice. Not that she is not passionate now, but the music from 15 years really has a different feel to it compared to what was on the market.

Looking at the results that the recent eras were about the public instead of gaining new hard core fans, I hope Gaga becomes passionate about making music that pushes the envelop again. 

OT: The Paparazzi video got me hooked.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Easy said:

Revisited The Fame today and I forgot how much passion was in her young voice. Not that she is not passionate now, but the music from 15 years really has a different feel to it compared to what was on the market.

Looking at the results that the recent eras were about the public instead of gaining new hard core fans, I hope Gaga becomes passionate about making music that pushes the envelop again. 

OT: The Paparazzi video got me hooked.

Exactly. The Fame is so underrated among this fanbase, it was truly a cultural reset at that time.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Loved both Just Dance and Poker Face when they came out, but this performance really sealed the deal.

Yes, this performance FORCED me to take her seriously.  Think about how unique this performance was and the sophisticated message she was saying through it. It bled intelligence. :legend:

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

River

one day after xtina dissed her at the vma, I remember like it was yesterday :flutter:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

I was working at EXPRESS in 2008 and Just Dance came on our playlist and I remember thinking, who is this Gwen Stefani wannabe? :trollga: I bought her album and tbh didn't like the rest of the album at first but it grew on me HARD. I was obsessed and then TFM came out and I about lost it. Saw her live for TMB in 2010 and my life has never been the same. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2