💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

“exes” by Tate McRae debuts at #20 on Global Spotify with over 2.9M streams

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Even Dua was initially mocked for her dance moves so it wasn’t part of her success until FN, and even then not as tightly choreographed as what Tate is doing now. 

Tate is a professional dancer. she was in So You Think You Can Dance, you can find many videos of her dancing. her mother is dance teacher and own  training dance company. Tate has been dancing all her life, while Dua had no dance experience.

Cockroach of GGD
  • Thanks 1

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Tate is a professional dancer. she was in So You Think You Can Dance, you can find many videos of her dancing. her mother is dance teacher and own  training dance company. Tate has been dancing all her life, while Dua had no dance experience.

I’m a huge Dua supporter, my comment was just agreeing with the previous post that Tate is the first pop girl in a while to really focus on dance. Dua is successful but did not focus on dance. We agree. 

Edited by monstertoronto

MonsterPaws
21 hours ago, VTV said:

get rid of the camila cabello vocals then we got a new pop star

That's my only gripe with Tate.

The indie pop girl voice feels very outdated now. Even Olivia sort of does it and it puts me off her music.

But overall she's SERVING. She's got what imo is the trifecta of a pop star's skills: vocals, dance, and songwriting.

If she keeps this up she could very well be a "main pop girl."

• Like 1