rumor

ATRL insider: “2024 will be difficult for OGH’s”

Stef

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Hilarious how after stanning for 15 years, I never heard the term OGH to describe Gaga's haters... I really am a flop fan :green:

trolly troll troll
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 7

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Hilarious how after stanning for 15 years, I never heard the term OGH to describe Gaga's haters... I really am a flop fan :green:

(I had never heard it until today) 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

Edonis
7 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

To be fair, it's only really been used on ATRL where she has a historically dedicated base of haters that break down at any glimmer of success. It's sometimes used on twitter, but not like ATRL. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Thanks 2

jaXXXon

That could mean she's releasing near the beginning of next year considering the insider implied most of 2024, if it was just the Joker OST it would probably have been more along the lines of "end of 2024 will be hard for OGHs" :)

Edited by jaXXXon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Guessing he/she is named after this holy bop:

:bradley:

If they’re a Lana stan, which apparently they are, their username is probably based on the lyric, “‘Cause I’m a ride or die whether you fail or fly” from Blue Jeans 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • LMAO 1

HookerOnAChurch
8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Another trustworthy guy from ATRL (Blade) said LG7 is coming in 2024

Wait and see

Blade? OMG This must be true :udidnt:

#preLG7madness 

• Shook 3

Jesus don’t you guys ever learn? :toofunny:

Lower your expectations before you go on a killing spree when she drops nothing but a jazz album next year 

SharGaga
2 hours ago, Emvee said:

Jesus don’t you guys ever learn? :toofunny:

Lower your expectations before you go on a killing spree when she drops nothing but a jazz album next year 

It's gonna be 4 years since her last studio album next year. Do you really think she's gonna wait 5 years to release new music? It's not a stretch to think she's gonna release a new album next year. I'd say stop being so pessimistic lol. 

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

I believe she wants to snatch The Sphere residency so she decided to release some new material before it happens 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Levine

I left ATRL years ago but I only remember Mr S (who many times was wrong about Gaga but he used the usual excuses "plans have changed!!!11"). But if Stef is posting it, I'm gonna believe it. Of course I won't be screaming and jumping and throwing up and etc, let's just wait and see.

And yes I knew the OGHs, it was hella fun to skulldrag them in the Stand Your Ground thread lmaoooo 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1