What if I share the links, hmm?

Would you really ban your bestie? :partysick:

Fred Armisen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon
5 hours ago, leedeegaga said:

There’s some missing vocals, not sure if there’s missing instruments yet though!

Ugh I wish we had that last layer of vocals. it's missing the "SET ME FREE" growl.

It sounds like all the instruments are there, but the VFX has some vocal instrumentation mixed into it. I really wish those were seperated. 

Chromatica Forever
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
4 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Can someone DM me the link to Alice stems? Thanks

4 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

You can find stems on Danish bread really energizes existence.

3 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

it really does! goes well with cheese - i don't like da cheddar, i like da brie

2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I also, once, found some rouge debris from a recent demolition in my neighborhood in my brie. Can you believe?

1 hour ago, JazzGa said:

I think that was Dee + Bree's Debriefing who did that demo job, I guess de brief contract I signed was not good enough! :cryga:

As an ex-mod it's not my job to do anything about this but once @River gets online again

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

💚
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

leedeegaga
8 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Ugh I wish we had that last layer of vocals. it's missing the "SET ME FREE" growl.

It sounds like all the instruments are there, but the VFX has some vocal instrumentation mixed into it. I really wish those were seperated. 

I’ve tried to filter it out but it’s not working for me :( so I went mardy and gave up for today! Yeah that’s been bugging me too, I guess we need the multitracks or pro tools to leak…

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

StarstruckIllusion
8 hours ago, leedeegaga said:

They are fully separated, unlike the Aura ones where the vox is just the acapella and not separate Lead/Backing Vocals. The Stupid Love ones aren’t fully complete unfortunately.

the Aura ones that came out recently were fully separated, it was a 500MB+ file of like 70 WAVs

Ladle Ghoulash
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

As an ex-mod it's not my job to do anything about this but once @River gets online again

Plausible deniability! There’s actually construction going on in my neighborhood atm :ally:

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • LMAO 2

leedeegaga
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

the Aura ones that came out recently were fully separated, it was a 500MB+ file of like 70 WAVs

Yeah the instrumental was, but it was the final acapella… I’d love to just have the backing vocals separately! I need to hear the harmonies and especially the lower vocals separately😁 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas

Plastic Doll WHEN :cryga:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm sick of being discriminated against for my taste in cheese. I'll see you in court!

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Why is there a stems thread pinned on this site yet we’re not allowed to link stems? Yall know there’s no such things as officially released stems, right?

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

PartySick
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Why is there a stems thread pinned on this site yet we’re not allowed to link stems? Yall know there’s no such things as officially released stems, right?

Don't ask me :laughga:

I'm only a senior member :gayhat:

💚

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, leedeegaga said:

Yeah the instrumental was, but it was the final acapella… I’d love to just have the backing vocals separately! I need to hear the harmonies and especially the lower vocals separately😁 

Honestly the official vocals ruined the song for me. I never stream the official despite it being one of my fave Gaga songs ever. V!ncent Herbert is an evil man!!! 

• Moderator changed the title to Leak: All Chromatica Multitracks