rumor

Deux Moi (Big Grain of Salt) Casting News Gaga & Bey

LilyLark

Featured Posts

LilyLark

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fauxmoi/comments/17wz78z/singers_in_talks_to_appear_in_a_musical_western/

I can't get the link to work, but allegedly Bey and Gaga are in talks for a musical Western directed by Jane Campion. It's so odd, as someone commented on the post, that it's kind of believable.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 10

Reality

Can't anyone post to Deux Moi? I never understood why it had such a following when literally anyone can submit anything.

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 2

HERE WE GO! :huntyga:

it would be the modern day thelma and louise. 

Fq9i5HiWwAEvMTN.jpg:large

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Can't anyone post to Deux Moi? I never understood why it had such a following when literally anyone can submit anything.

Yes, she allegedly goes through it, though, but who knows?

However, for all of their bullsh*t....Deux Moi has been correct about casting news a lot of the time (who knows how?). The other gossip tends to be wrong 90% of the time. I'm pretty sure they were the first ones to break the Gaga as Harley bit.

PopReaper

Jane Campion was stanning Gar back in the HoG days so I could believe her wanting to cast her in a future project... this still sounds a bit too good to be true tho :poot:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

chun li
31 minutes ago, Reality said:

And also... I see them online very often, have we ever seen an actual follow up to any of them becoming true?

• Like 3

PopReaper
5 minutes ago, chun li said:

And also... I see them online very often, have we ever seen an actual follow up to any of them becoming true?

They were the first ones to publish the info that Warner Bros wanted to cast Gaga for the female lead role in Joker 2 back in January 2022, months before it got to the press. And iirc the first tea about the Don't Worry Darling behind-the-scenes mess also came from them. That being said, the truthfulness depends more on the source that sent the message than on DeuxMoi herself. She does tend to eventually reiterate the leaks on her social media tho if she gets further confirmation from other people that there's actually truth to them (that's what happened with the Joker one), but that hasn't happened with this one as of now.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 4

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

We all know this is not happening… :icant:

Deux Moi is full of sh*t most of the time, but they are often correct in regards to casting. They were the first to announce Harley.