opinion

ASIB is Gaga’s best body of work

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

When you actually sit and listen to her songs, like wow. The range in genres and how easily she can flow from country, ballads, pop… her vocals. The lyrics, everything is just quality music. I know it’ll never be looked at the same as her solo albums, but if she had released the music on here outside of the movie, it would hands down be her best record. The production is so clean, the vocals always hit, the melodies are all great. So many of these songs could’ve and should’ve charted, it’s a perfect example of Gaga doing “simple” songs without losing that Gaga spark that separates her from other artists. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

EGOT2027

to this day i think if gaga made an album entirely of songs along the lines of ARUTW and you and i, it would be her most successful album ever. joanne should’ve had more ARUTW vibes in my opinion 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh yep absolutely, even the Pop Songs don't seem to out of place. I hope it's the reference point for LG7

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SevenWonder
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

to this day i think if gaga made an album entirely of songs along the lines of ARUTW and you and i, it would be her most successful album ever. joanne should’ve had more ARUTW vibes in my opinion 

This one hundreds time over. 

• Like 1