opinion

I want an album of "Perfect Illusions"!

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

This is the song that made me a fan and even 7 years later I still want more of this hybrid disco/rock sound from Gaga. 

:vegas:

Still lowkey annoyed PI never got any official remixes like "Applause" EP.

"Perfect Illusion" slaps! Give us 11 new PI versions and a new middle Eastern inspired "Dancin In Squares" for LG8 Queen.

Need this sonic in my veins :giveup:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 23
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25
7 minutes ago, LaFama said:

And you're going to get it next year with Dua Lipa's highly anticipated third album :vegas:

I wasn't impressed by Houdini. :vegas:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I wasn't impressed by Houdini. :vegas:

But you will be with the rest of Dua Lipa's highly anticipated third album in 2024, when Dua Lipa releases her highly anticipated third album :vegas:

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Perfect Illustration is about Instagram and definitely not Taylor Kinney:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37316663.amp

The way I see it, there are at least 3 layers here: I think the break up layer is the most obvious, I think there’s also a sense in which it’s about her relationship w/ fame + stardom, and then it’s more broadly about artifice/betrayal. The social media comments, while I think certainly within the believable scope of things it could be about, always felt like a pretty ad hoc way of avoiding discussing her breakup w/ Taylor and her disillusionment w/ fame so she could present the song as more relatable. 

• Like 1

Starmie25
46 minutes ago, LaFama said:

But you will be with the rest of Dua Lipa's highly anticipated third album in 2024, when Dua Lipa releases her highly anticipated third album :vegas:

I'm not trying to be rude, but I think I already know how's it going to sound lol.

However Danny L Harle intrigues me since I been following his music since the "1UP", "Super Natural" days (2016)