Poor BTW. What a difference $4 makes.

F5-Ztuy-CXUAAg9n-F.jpg

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

stateofgaga

Gaga sold a ton of merch bundles with Chromatica including Jockstraps

EXWX1zaUcAEF22m.jpg

I know everyone wants to explain away her success but the reason is the music. But hey, those diaries from 2019, 8k albums sold through Papa Johns and "merch bundles" give us stans of other artists hope.ย 

ย 

Edited by stateofgaga
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Spartacus
10 minutes ago, stateofgaga said:

Gaga sold a ton of merch bundles with Chromatica including Jockstraps

EXWX1zaUcAEF22m.jpg

I know everyone wants to explain away her success but the reason is the music. But hey, those diaries from 2019, 8k albums sold through Papa Johns and "merch bundles" give us stans of other artists hope.ย 

ย 

Jockstraps and thongs are too sexual. Granny ain't buying her lil grandbaby Suzie a jockstrap or thong.

ย 

Yes, you're right, the reason IS the music. So like I said in the OP, Gaga needs to start deliberately writing songs that appeal to ages 5 thru 85 with safe vanilla kidzbop lyrics. That way, soccer mom Karen will buy a copy for herself, lil Suzie AND granny. Of course lil Suzie - being a Gaga stan - is gonna buy multiple copies of all 20 versions for herself. It's just good business sense.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Idk but love Taylor for playing Applause at her tour, thatโ€™s massive promo. I would love a Taylor/Gaga collab at some point. Imagine a full on 80s pop style collab maybe production by Jack Antonoff, Mark Ronson, or other bop producers. Maybe anti-hero meets 1989 meets born this way/rain on me anthemic type song. It would be like Madonna collabing with Britney.ย 

Edited by LilMissThang
  • Love 2

Agunimon
30 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Jockstraps and thongs are too sexual. Granny ain't buying her lil grandbaby Suzie a jockstrap or thong.

ย 

Yes, you're right, the reason IS the music. So like I said in the OP, Gaga needs to start deliberately writing songs that appeal to ages 5 thru 85 with safe vanilla kidzbop lyrics. That way, soccer mom Karen will buy a copy for herself, lil Suzie AND granny. Of course lil Suzie - being a Gaga stan - is gonna buy multiple copies of all 20 versions for herself. It's just good business sense.

https://indeed.com/

• LMAO 5

Spartacus
17 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

You sound progressively angrier at your own thread with each unnecessary update :deadbanana:

ย 

Nurse!

Uhhh duh! I want Gaga to do big numbers too and I want my Chromatica fanny pack! :wtf:

Tyler1992

I think Gaga is a good foil to the all American, glitter and pigtails market that Taylor has on lock.ย Gaga absolutely had the edgy, counterculture, hot topic market in a stranglehold in the early 2010's and it can easily happen again (looking at Bloody Mary for a quick reference). I think Gaga would do better in the lane she's always steered, and with Joker releasing in less than a year (holy **** that's exciting to say), following Taylors lead would be counterproductive.ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Mean Winchester

Merch design, yes, her merch team has one of the best designs.

Spoiler

But being a chart obsessed that makes her looks desperate, please god no, because Taylor can be like that sometimes.

ย 

JustTea

Honestly yes, I wish Gaga was still somewhat chart obsessed so she'd film more music videos and release more remixes, singles and deluxe albums etc. like she used to.ย :traumatica: