question

Should Gaga follow Taylor?

Spartacus

Featured Posts

Agunimon
11 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Obviously, Taylor’s engagement with her fans, whilst superficial

Taylor writes letters to her fans every Christmas and sends them presents. She reads what they say on social media and sends them a message written by her about whatever is going on in their life. She visits them in the hospital and sends donations to them in need a few times - as recently as during the Era's tour.

What about this is superficial or is somehow less genuine than others / her peers? I am interested to know.

You are free to dislike Taylor all you like, but I encourage you to find actual reasons and not to pull things out of your ass haphazardly considering she has done this her entire career and its very well known. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bpmMonkey
3 hours ago, Agunimon said:

What about this is superficial or is somehow less genuine than others / her peers? I am interested to know.

At no point I said she is „less genuine than others/ her peers“. In my opinion the entire Artist <> Fan relationship is superficial, and that’s fine… it’s not a bad thing. I sometimes think it’s funny how people defend a person they’ve never seen, that lives on the other side of the globe, but still think random person A loves them and/or cares for them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Helxig

Do people really still think she cares about earning a **** tonne of money for generic music that wasn't written from the heart? As iffff she would ever do that.. or even cares. 

Also yeah? Any artist could do the same if they chose the Taylor format

But could she do better with merch? Absolutely. I stand by my previous statements that the BTW merch was the only good merch she's had (quality, art style, variety of different items)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Taylucifer
11 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

That stupidly good song completely changed how I thought about Taylor. Total 180* degrees turnaround. That and the entire rep album. 

she a versatile girly when she wants to be, that is for sure

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • YAAAS 1

Spartacus

I want Gaga to sell allot so she's win AOTY too.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™