How finished do you think LG7 is?

Bradley

LG7 completion  

300 members have voted

1. 1. How finished do you think LG7 is?

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

what exactly does she have in her plate? (not trying to sound rude).

She has nothing to do until a year from now, when joker comes out.

But you don't know that. How could we, with how little she communicates on social media. She could be working on so many projects or have projects coming up that we don't know about.

People really really really need to stop coming to the conclusion that she isn't doing anything because she doesn't share publicly.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

leedeegaga

After finding out Angel Down was written in 2013, I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a couple of songs ready to go from the ‘vault’!

Also, I know she once said she’s doesn’t release her best work and saves it for her and her friends… I just hope one of them talks her into sharing! I couldn’t live in a world without Angel Down! 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...
  • Like 2

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

But you don't know that. How could we, with how little she communicates on social media. She could be working on so many projects or have projects coming up that we don't know about.

People really really really need to stop coming to the conclusion that she isn't doing anything because she doesn't share publicly.

We also dont know if she’s doing something. we cant say shes got a lot in her plate right now because theres nothing (that we know of). If she’s working on something, cool. If she’s not, also cool. People really need to stop thinking that famous people are always doing stuff or that they are always working. If I had her millions, I would spend half of the time just resting tbh

Edited by JoanneMonster
I See You
  • Like 3

She is writing music for Joker, that's for sure. It might even be a full album like ASIB.

Nevertheless, I don't think she is actively writing a full album that is not related to Joker. 

On 11/12/2023 at 8:46 PM, PartySick said:

She had a prior version of ARTPOP that was pretty "done" in the late BTW era, but then she broke her hip and we got an entirely different version of ARTPOP.

She had a conceptualized followup album to ARTPOP that's never seen the light of day and very well may not in the future.

She had a darker, "AHS inspired" album that RedOne was involved in being created in 2015 that was scrapped and she released Joanne in 2016 instead.

She and DJWS were working on an album around the same time ASIB's music was made and during the promotion of it. So, 2017-2019. Then she decided to work with Bloodclot instead and we got Chromatica in 2020 which was an entirely different project.

I want all of these :grr:

• YAAAS 1

Anderson123
On 11/12/2023 at 6:46 PM, PartySick said:

She and DJWS were working on an album around the same time ASIB's music was made and during the promotion of it. So, 2017-2019. Then she decided to work with Bloodclot instead and we got Chromatica in 2020 which was an entirely different project.

I'm more than happy we got Chromatica the way it is, it's perfect. I trust Gaga if the sessions she did with DJWS did not convince her and instead went to Bloodpop. I love Paul but sometimes magic isn't there, same thing happened with RedOne before Joanne I think. We probably will never know how good these songs were or maybe not!

Frankensteined (2015-2016) and whatever ARTPOP's little sister (2017-2019) she was trying to do, she probably felt like she was trying to repeat herself.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

PartySick
12 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Any Gaga is good Gaga so yeah, I agree :diane:

4 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm more than happy we got Chromatica the way it is, it's perfect. I trust Gaga if the sessions she did with DJWS did not convince her and instead went to Bloodpop. I love Paul but sometimes magic isn't there, same thing happened with RedOne before Joanne I think. We probably will never know how good these songs were or maybe not!

Frankensteined (2015-2016) and whatever ARTPOP's little sister (2017-2019) she was trying to do, she probably felt like she was trying to repeat herself.

Yeah, I guess she felt like it wasn't authentic to what she wanted to create at the time, which is fair. Knowing a few of the inside movements and discussions that happened in that time (2017-2020) is a little frustrating but an artist has to do what they want to do I guess :laughga:

I still think Bloodpop's production is bland and flat which lowkey ruined most of Chromatica for me personally but I'll live :rip:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • Like 3

Jose Alberto

LG7 is at 90% because...

- Chromatica Ball Film + MV Babylon (December)

- First single LG7 (February)

- Album release + MV second single (April)

- LG7 Tour (Early June to early September)

- Joker 2 (October)

Mark me!! :trollga:

• Shook 1

Versace

I truly believe she’s always working on music but ends up scrapping most of it. So how finished is LG7 maybe almost finished but she’ll probs scrap an entire concept/sound for another. 

Christian Verpeilt

Sorry 🙈 She can be done or not, interscobe has to give greenlight. I think there is already a Date around LG7 but after all she wanted to do the last time, they are waiting till they give us some info about it. I have to say after all i've read here i think they know exacly wish way to pull out these things.

Juanlittlem
8 hours ago, Ivy said:

Maybe you should start a petition, that has worked before!

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pĂŠtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 2

BornSimon

Looking at the results of this poll it's truly disheartening to witness the absolute lack of excitement or anticipation. This is what we have got used to now, after years of radio silence, scrapped projects and underwhelming rollouts. Absolutely love the woman, but damn it is a little sad to see.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3