question

How finished do you think LG7 is?

Bradley

LG7 completion  

300 members have voted

1. 1. How finished do you think LG7 is?

Featured Posts

Andrew Shaw

Somehow I just can’t see her releasing an album before Joker. I feel like when she releases an album, she dedicates the majority of her time, effort and energy into promoting it and I just can’t see her doing that before Joker is released. Maybe it could be possible that to fill the gap she could release a stand alone single like she did with The Cure. 

I think she is probably at the Studio recording or mixing the record, but I'm not sure. Just a hunch. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Phoenix Rises

i really miss how back in the day she would tease lyrics and tease song names like she did BTW 2010ish.

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, Ronald Allen said:

i really miss how back in the day she would tease lyrics and tease song names like she did BTW 2010ish.

I think she learned her lesson with ARTPOP. So many songs she teased ended up not coming out. I love that for Joanne and Chromatica she did not tease one bit til it was ready and honestly I prefer that.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
On 11/14/2023 at 3:06 AM, BornSimon said:

Looking at the results of this poll it's truly disheartening to witness the absolute lack of excitement or anticipation. This is what we have got used to now, after years of radio silence, scrapped projects and underwhelming rollouts. Absolutely love the woman, but damn it is a little sad to see.

39 minutes ago, Ronald Allen said:

All of this. 

I'm so tired of feasting on the crumbs she only sometimes leaves now :bradley: the lack of excitement is because of all the scrapped projects and false leads. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

LordByron28
On 11/14/2023 at 9:10 AM, Andrew Shaw said:

Somehow I just can’t see her releasing an album before Joker. I feel like when she releases an album, she dedicates the majority of her time, effort and energy into promoting it and I just can’t see her doing that before Joker is released. Maybe it could be possible that to fill the gap she could release a stand alone single like she did with The Cure. 

For reference, the Chromatica era was pretty much wrapped up by the time Joker will release. From leaked documents, she was planning on doing 3 singles off of Chromatica which would lead into HMH that was planned to release at the end of the year before Covid happened. Most popular artists nowadays have eras that only last 6-9 months. Taylor had Anti-Hero and Karma off of Midnights with Cruel Summer becoming a viral hit. Beyoncé had Cuff It and Break My Soul. I can’t think of any other major artist release in the past few years that have had more than 3 singles which did well.  I’m unsure if Joker 2 will feature original music or not but she could easily do a Chromatica redux with the first single being around the Grammy’s. 2nd single with the album release in Spring. 3rd single in mid-late summer with a VMA performance to close out the era before going into Joker 2 promo mode.

I could also see her doing a collaboration with Wednesday and Netflix for Season 2 which should air late next year/early 2025. Perhaps they could use Monster or ‘Frankensteined’ to be used as a promo single for the show as well as air somewhere in the season(ideally with her having some sort of role for the season). Do her award show runs for LG7 and Joker 2. Then segue into a tour before going back to a Vegas Sphere residency and ideally future tour films and other acting projects. 

Edited by LordByron28