How finished do you think LG7 is?

Bradley

LG7 completion  

300 members have voted

1. 1. How finished do you think LG7 is?

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

the thing is it could be almost done and then tomorrow Gaga wakes up and has a change of heart and scraps the whole project and starts it all over again with a brand new team of producers and songwriters and completely different concept, so we never know 

This has been the case since AT LEAST the EOG music video :ohwell: we been knew 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
20 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

y'all are so negative omg it kills meeeee

We've learned that's all :bradley:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

MaybeKermit

Unfortunatey Im scared she’ll go the Rihanna route given that she’s kind of breaking into the acting + beauty world… 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don’t think she’s even thinking about it. She might have some songs ready but that’s all- maybe figuring out which direction to follow. We only saw her on studio like twice? That’s why dropping something from ARTPOP would be good rn, like she did w/ The Cure, cause it seems extremely unlikely for her to release anything before Joker.  

Edited by Super
  • Like 1

King of the Fall

It is always so gloomy and depressing reading anyones opinions about LG7 these days. Can't say I blame you guys, I am bored out of my mind with Gaga right now.

Edited by 4th Street
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

ALGAYDO

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already done with LG7, just doesn’t wanna release it/go on a press tour to promote it 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

PartySick

I don't think it works like this :laughga:

She had a prior version of ARTPOP that was pretty "done" in the late BTW era, but then she broke her hip and we got an entirely different version of ARTPOP.

She had a conceptualized followup album to ARTPOP that's never seen the light of day and very well may not in the future.

She had a darker, "AHS inspired" album that RedOne was involved in being created in 2015 that was scrapped and she released Joanne in 2016 instead.

She and DJWS were working on an album around the same time ASIB's music was made and during the promotion of it. So, 2017-2019. Then she decided to work with Bloodclot instead and we got Chromatica in 2020 which was an entirely different project.

There's no telling what stage of development the LG7 we get is actually in. She could have an entire concept fleshed out with fully mastered tracks then she can change everything at any time and start over :rip:

I have to figure LG7's release and promotion will coincide with Joker though. Joker isn't her "breakthrough" like ASIB was so I doubt it'll get its whole special era. Instead, it'll get a mini promo era on release which will come a couple months after LG7's release. It'll be a good bump in attention that'll help the album and the album will help the movie.

Or maybe she'll wait until 2025 :vegas:

Either way, I'm ready whenever :ladyhaha:

💚
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

20-49% seems reasonable. 

50-79 we would have song titles and several rumors and insights

anything above 80% we’d probably have massive info on producers, album title, album cover rumors and maybe even the lead single leaked.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

SimonBaetens

About 40%, Chromatica act II, Joanne tour DVD, A Star Is Born making of and the second Terry Richardson book are coming first! 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • LMAO 3

Don't expect a lot of original music for Joker Foliado, maybe 2 songs: the main one and end credits one, for the oscar's, the rest are just covers.

So she can work on a new album anyway she has the time, but she doesn't have the will.. that's a different story.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3