šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

opinion

So at the end of the day, Gaga didn't say anything about ARTPOP's anniversary...

Donatellah

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Now we go back to having no idea where her current projects stand and dealing with those uncertaintiesĀ :trollga:Ā lol

we wait for FAD Q4 2023 then new music Q2 2025Ā 

I Am a Joke

River

This fanbase always found a way to hate on her craft, so after 15 years of constant negativity, pain and mental health breakdown because of random people who believes they know better, she stopped spoiling, stopped giving.

Ya'll will hate Act 2, you just want her to fulfill a made up promise, just to complain about it later.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Ultimecia
16 minutes ago, Admin said:

let-it-go-frozen.gif

I respectfully disagree with your decision of closing some threads where users were discussing their feelings in a civilized way.

"What fiasco? I promise you nobody outside stan Twitter and this forum cares about the whole ARTPOP thing."

That is true, it only affects hardcore fans. But that amounts to saying that we "Little Monsters" do not matter - that our opinions and feelings do not matter, and that we are not allowed to express them.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, LilMissThang said:

Now only 3 more years until we get Joanne: Frankensteined Reloaded Original LG5 The Re-Up featuring Frankensteined and Rhino šŸ˜

This music has been done under Bobby's management, so if one day she wants to release some of her past stuff from the vault, it's the material she will most likely be using.Ā 

• Like 1

Oriane

The level of obsession and caring about pointless things you all have reminds me of when I was around 17. Thank God I got a life since then :billie:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

Leoj305
14 minutes ago, River said:

This fanbase always found a way to hate on her craft, so after 15 years of constant negativity, pain and mental health breakdown because of random people who believes they know better, she stopped spoiling, stopped giving.

Ya'll will hate Act 2, you just want her to fulfill a made up promise, just to complain about it later.

I disagree, tbh. Releasing a statement about it would suffice, but tbh it would just make the GP question what sheā€™s talking about and stir more drama over ARTPOPā€¦.. but itā€™s clear as day the CBT and ARTPOP 2 are things that were mentioned by her but left to the ?.Ā 

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, Oriane said:

The level of obsession and caring about pointless things you all have reminds me of when I was around 17. Thank God I got a life since then :billie:

But you still found a window in your busy diary to log in, peruse the threads and leave a bitchy comment out of nowhere? Versatile queen

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 13
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 8

River
6 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

I disagree, tbh. Releasing a statement about it would suffice, but tbh it would just make the GP question what sheā€™s talking about and stir more drama over ARTPOPā€¦.. but itā€™s clear as day the CBT and ARTPOP 2 are things that were mentioned by her but left to the ?.Ā 

act 2 was not even announced, it was just a idea that she shared with fans and that's it..

CBT was blocked by the strike, it is still happening.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

Moonlight on Water

man... This woman has a life, she doesn't owe you guys anything. you did it to yourselves with your expectations

she/her
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Delulu Rogers

Even when we have low expectations we still get disappointed. Welcome to being a fan since 2020

Edited by Delulu Rogers
  • Like 5

Delulu Rogers
3 minutes ago, Moonlight on Water said:

man... This woman has a life, she doesn't owe you guys anything. you did it to yourselves with your expectations

I donā€™t think expecting her to talk about it is too much to ask? At the end of the day itā€™s her decision but letā€™s be real, the bar is on the floorĀ 

Edited by Delulu Rogers
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Donatellah
38 minutes ago, River said:

Fun fact: I wasn't expecting Act II :trollga:

Let's be honest, Gaga releasing it was such an unrealistic scenario, but her paying dust to it yesterday and releasing a very unoriginal and expensive merch felt blatant

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Leoj305
1 minute ago, River said:

act 2 was not even announced, it was just a idea that she shared with fans and that's it..

CBT was blocked by the strike, it is still happening.

https://www.wmagazine.com/culture/ARTPOP-act-ii-lady-gaga-saga

Ā 

its true she didnā€™t officially announce it for release but there is an interview where she mentioned publicically there is an entire volume 2, regardless itā€™s like she also said in that interview, thereā€™s music she wonā€™t release because she doesnā€™t want it to be turned into a machine, idk if thatā€™s the case today but it was in 2014.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2