Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS Wishes ARTPOP a Happy 10th Birthday

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

i'm kinda pissed off too but it would be kinda childish to hate on him. he for sure made a mistake teasing it in the way he did but i'm sure he's learned his lesson - maybe he let himself get too excited against his better judgement. we were showing love for his music and it touched him. let's be for real with that post we can kinda infer he's the one who leaked the demos. he would have done more if he could, but there are a lot more players in the game than are visible and, again, he probably naively semi-committed himself to something that required more than his and gaga's approval. oh well. let's be graceful.

we got the demos, original booklet, original artwork, 270 PHOTOS - that's all so ****ing valuable for archivists and WHEN can we ever say we've been able to add that much stuff to our hard drives in a single day?! i get the frustration though, i'm frustrated too

Edited by HelloHangoverz
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

DopeEnigma

All the expectation aside, this album meant so much to me when it released, it’ll always mean a lot and it’s great to see critics recently realise it was ahead of its time in many ways 🔵

Queuing in the rain in November 2014 for all the UK dates but actually being brought backstage to meet her was the best part of this crazy ARTPOP journey, plus meeting so many other GaGa fans as crazy as me ❤️

Edited by DopeEnigma
  • Love 3

ChicaSkas
52 minutes ago, Auro said:

I feel so bad that he had to be like "also please be nice to me" cause some fans have been straight up NASTY to him

This. Attacks on family are not ok. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

Roughhouse Dandy

He's been nothing but lovely to the fans imo 

I've never understood the hate but I'm glad to see (at least on here) the fans aren't being gross. Happy Anniversary ARTPOP 💖

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Papergangstuh

No one should be attacking him, but the same needs to be applied to Gaga and her team. No one promised anything (besides him.) he made a mistake out of trying to be nice to fans. Everyone should move on tbh. 

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Everyone be nice to this man. I can't tell you how hard he tried to make stuff happen for you guys. :sara:

Can we all finally agree the roadblock to Act II is Gaga herself and respect that?? Clearly she wants to forget it exists and yall need to too 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, Auralegends said:

Wonder if he (or Gaga) had to do sth with the leaks :huh:

Sad to see he removed last year's post where he said sth would come and he wouldn't delete the post though. (I rather have nothing than promises that won't happen).

But he tried, a lot, so that's to be appreciated:heart:🔵

i promise you no producer is out here leaking 10 year old unfinished demos on purpose

ALGAYDO
23 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Can we all finally agree the roadblock to Act II is Gaga herself and respect that?? Clearly she wants to forget it exists and yall need to too 

Or legal issues with Troy :kry:

• Thanks 3

Joshie S

I love how DJWS and Gaga made probably the most controversial album of all time :vegas:
He should be so proud of himself for making an art masterpiece. I hope he's celebrating his triumphs today, he deserves it.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

jacs vs looser

He's such a nice guy and you can tell he really tried to make something ACT II related happen. I really hope Gaga works again with him in the future, as he is probably the most versatile producer she's worked with. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

everyone but her...

Literally everyone but Gaga is recognizing the anniversary :ladyhaha: she's done with 08-2013 fans and all about the new ones 

• Thanks 1