💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MANiCURE Video Discussion Thread (No leaks please)

27monster27

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

I don’t get why people are saying that they’re glad that this video got canceled and comparing it to the DWUW music video. The reason why the DWUW music video was controversial was because it featured R. Kelly and Terry Richardson, the SA references, while Gaga’s singing with “Do What U Want with my body”. None of what was listed in the MANiCURE script is as controversial as that. 

Also, people are forgetting that Gaga’s the same woman who’s murdered several people in her music videos. She’s also been part of a brothel while being so drugged that her eyeballs take up most of her face, a gangbang scene, she swallowed a rosary, and had a Christian cross on her crotch. She’s literally birthed her own head several times in the Born this Way music video, too. She’s literally been tortured drowned, and stoned too; in the name of love. While being dressed as a mermaid and Mary Magdalene. 

Also, the concepts aren’t that unheard of. Similar concepts have been done before:

Also, the age restricted video is Tove Lo’s Disco Tits music video. 

One thing I would have changed though was Justin Timberlake’s involvement. Britney’s part of the video so… yeah. Just have Andy Samberg By himself instead. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Like 1

SharkmanthaC
9 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I don’t get why people are saying that they’re glad that this video got canceled and comparing it to the DWUW music video. The reason why the DWUW music video was controversial was because it featured R. Kelly and Terry Richardson, the SA references, while Gaga’s singing with “Do What U Want with my body”. None of what was listed in the MANiCURE script is as controversial as that. 

Also, people are forgetting that Gaga’s the same woman who’s murdered several people in her music videos. She’s also been part of a brothel while being so drugged that her eyeballs take up most of her face, a gangbang scene, she swallowed a rosary, and had a Christian cross on her crotch. She’s literally birthed her own head several times in the Born this Way music video, too. She’s literally been tortured drowned, and stoned too; in the name of love. While being dressed as a mermaid and Mary Magdalene. 

Also, the concepts aren’t that unheard of. Similar concepts have been done before:

Also, the age restricted video is Tove Lo’s Disco Tits music video. 

One thing I would have changed though was Justin Timberlake’s involvement. Britney’s part of the video so… yeah. Just have Andy Samberg By himself instead. 

I am only following this thread just to moderate it. I've never seen Tove Lo's video before. I'm a bit confused by what I just watched. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 1

HausOfAntonio
On 11/11/2023 at 6:55 PM, Noah said:

mindtrappa (I think he's commonly known as a reliable insider) said that they were days away from filming the Music Video (in 2012) before it got "canned" (concerns of overexposure) and tried to make it happen again in 2013 but the budget wasn't there. 

“Budget wasn’t there” our good sis spent 3 mil from her own bank account to shoot the GUY MV :selena:

HausOfAntonio

Honestly this video would’ve been the greatest treatise on pop culture in the history of entertainment. The girls that get it, get it, the girls that don’t, don’t :/

• Like 2

I'M SO MAD. THIS MAKES ME HATE HER EVEN MORE. WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS TO HER FANS???? JUST RELEASE THINGS PLEASE YOURE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER!!! 

SharkmanthaC
18 hours ago, Nedster said:

I'M SO MAD. THIS MAKES ME HATE HER EVEN MORE. WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS TO HER FANS???? JUST RELEASE THINGS PLEASE YOURE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER!!! 

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

she/her/hers
  • Thanks 1