opinion

MANiCURE Video Discussion Thread (No leaks please)

27monster27

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

Yeah, I'm aware of that thread. However, I thought it was either unconfirmed or debunked as the source (the Italian model) didn't have substantial proof for this

no :vegas:

I mean, yes. One of two primary  definitions of ‘scrap’: abolish or cancel (something, especially a plan, policy, or law) that is now regarded as unnecessary, unwanted, or unsuitable.

Hope this helps! 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

Donatellah
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I mean, yes. Secondary definition of scrap: abolish or cancel (something, especially a plan, policy, or law) that is now regarded as unnecessary, unwanted, or unsuitable.

Hope this helps! 

Thanks tbh :vegas:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PierreS said:

As far as I know, it wasn't shot? People have only seen the script ❤️

Awww, why is there a warning in the post saying "no spoilers?"

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

1 hour ago, Donatellah said:

Yeah, I'm aware of that thread. However, I thought it was either unconfirmed or debunked as the source (the Italian model) didn't have substantial proof for this 

Yes, this was confirmed to be fake news

Controversiaga

Sounds awful and manicure is not the right song choice for the HIGHLY ANTICIPATED telephone continuation , no thank you 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

27monster27
27monster27

Two interesting things this video treatment made me think of:

1. Aura starts with "I killed my former and, left her in the trunk on high way ten". Was that a reference to this video concept considering she was supposed to k!ll Lindsay Lohan?

2. In 5ft2, Lady Gaga mentions wishing that Madonna would have just made out with her and told her that she hated her. In the video Lady Gaga makes out with someone who looks like Madonna that in reality is actually Lady Gaga. Perhaps Lady Gaga had the "make out and tell me she hates me" idea for awhile prior to 2016?

he/him/his
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
10 minutes ago, VTV said:

I know. I also said the same thing yesterday but after some reasearch, its pretty easy to debunk it.

And how’s that? 

• Like 1

Maxine Puth
3 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Sounds awful and manicure is not the right song choice for the HIGHLY ANTICIPATED telephone continuation , no thank you 

It’s actually kinda iconic. if you listen back to the 2012 demo before it became a pop rock song it’s very much an extension of TF, the obsession with celebrity culture, riches, sex. It would’ve been a great way to start an era designed to show the “decay of the blonde pop star,” where after she would’ve explored more personal topics in songs like Princess Die. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1