💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GUY UO Exclusive Vinyl

NATAH

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster
Just now, Ayoherewego said:

Did y'all receive an email immediately because I haven't and the billed my card already?

I did  a minute later maybe check in spam?

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Ayoherewego said:

Did y'all receive an email immediately because I haven't and the billed my card already?

It was in spam for me!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, RebeldeFaith said:

And of course is sold out already. We can never win with UO releases. :yennefer:

It might be back up at some point today. But yeah 5000 copies for a Gaga vinyl is not enough 

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

It might be back up at some point today. But yeah 5000 copies for a Gaga vinyl is not enough 

If it is back ordered, don't bother. UO don't actually back ordering it. Based my own experience, one of my Olivia UO vinyl wAs backordered, and each few months they sent update email that they are still trying but after 1.5 years they finally cancelled my order cos they don't have it. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MessyTop
Just now, RAMROD said:

If it is back ordered, don't bother. UO don't actually back ordering it. Based my own experience, one of my Olivia UO vinyl wAs backordered, and each few months they sent update email that they are still trying but after 1.5 years they finally cancelled my order cos they don't have it. 

Not backordered. Sometimes during release days they release the stock in batches. The official “on sale” time is supposed to be 10 AM EST, so we might see more stock at that time 

RAMROD
Just now, MessyTop said:

Not backordered. Sometimes during release days they release the stock in batches. The official “on sale” time is supposed to be 10 AM EST, so we might see more stock at that time 

We will see. I saw the Billie Eilish one is already back ordered :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

Are these pre order or are they sending them out ??

shipping with hold my hand 10th anniversary edition

bottoms up....and the devil laughs

36 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

No i didn’t and yes taken money .They did this last Time with HMH and I needed to message them .

Mean Winchester

What a messy drop time! :toofunny: I got up at 5:30 in the morning to get to the bathroom half asleep to find out it was sold out. Now I am fully awake, grieving, and constipated.

• Sad 1