💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

HUGE merch drop for ARTPOP's 10th Anniversary

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

Snorlax

I would understand the prices if there was any thought and care put into the designs, but these are literally just copy and paste images onto a piece of clothing :excusemeno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, steven said:

Way overpriced and looks so amateur. Her team is laughing at us at this point.

This. The label wants a cash grab. Nothing to do with Gaga. So overpriced   Bye 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Saint Hollywood

Maybe we’ll get something that is actually decent for the 20th anniversary… though I doubt that. :messga:

Edited by Saint Hollywood
  • LMAO 1

NewYorkGirl

$90 for a hoodie? $45 for a water bottle? $25 for a tote? These prices are laughably high. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.
  • Like 3

elijahfan

This isn't great... Some of these designs literally look like bootleg merch. Not sure they put much thought and energy into this, and it feels like whoever designed this has never heard or experienced the ARTPOP album.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

What I think people are failing to realize is she legally can’t. 

She actually can. But it means she has to pay for the re-recording , or she could release with a mutual agreement between them and her previous management. She could also release lyrics since it’s hers, or even more information about the content itself. But she clearly doesn’t want to.  It’s her creation and her right at the end of the day, but to comfortably charge money/never perform ARTPOP songs in times when she totally could have, is sketch.. 

• Thanks 1

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

I would understand the prices if there was any thought and care put into the designs, but these are literally just copy and paste images onto a piece of clothing :excusemeno:

I wouldv'e been happy with a simple copy-paste, the worst items are the ones where they "reworked" the pictures adding cheesy effects.

• Like 1

heavymetalartpop
20 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes and no

You’re right, she could still drop it at midnight with another merch drop when the official 10 year is🤞🤞

• Love 1

Not crazy about any of the designs at all, more proof fans are better at designing merch ! Same with the BTW 10th anniversary merch, I haven’t got anything of that apart from the music items, two UO t shirts and the pillow. 

MonsterARTPOP
8 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

What I think people are failing to realize is she legally can’t. 

Sorry but I don't buy this BS excuse about Troy being the reason we can't have anything from Act II.

Makes zero sense.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3