Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTPOP 10th Anniversary CD+DVD

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

HOLD UP! What?

It's a long story. Sit back and read only when you have 15 minutes to spare.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TaylorSwift/comments/16nelme/the_true_story_of_taylor_swift_and_bankrupt_slut/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 4

ChicaSkas
27 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

ARTPOP is a mess

Not this :cryga:

Not all fans think that :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

42 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ideally unused ARTPOP photoshoot could be in this calendar. But personally I would get these scraps than nothing, :franminervini: the fact only UMG Japan that bothered enough to release  something really says it loudly how ARTPOP is to her, I guess  :selena:

I really think there's something bigger than this for tomorrow. I can't believe this pink japanish calendar is the only gift for this anniversary. Let's wait and see :huh:

could mean anything

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

This is something Swifts management does the opposite of. 

Fans were complaining last week that two songs on 1989TV sounded bad because of poor mixing/audio levels not right/ foreign sounds, and 2 days ago Taylor's camp re-released those songs with alterations made. 

I mean the level of responsiveness is unparalleled with Taylor. 

I mean I dont think we would ask for as much as Taylor kind of management neither Act 2 of ARTPOP (it has always been unrealistic to ask her to revisit this time). But just a little something anticipated by the fanbase on anything sometimes wouldn't hurt anyone.

I mean them giving us 1828283 versions of BM vinyles... They can do a bit better seriously :wtfga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ChicaSkas
10 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Don't get too excited bestie they're just applause remixes

But which ones. Remixes are kinda, my thing 

Ophelia
4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Applause - Empire of the sun, DJWS Electrotech and Viceroy 

music video dancing GIF by Vevo

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

HelloHangoverz
23 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

ones we've already got :cryga:

bottoms up....and the devil laughs

LUCARTPOP

I sometimes wonder if she's aware of the fact that this is less than the bare minimum. Another repackage of an album she already did a repackage of several years ago due R. Kelly, all that for a bunch of footage you can easily find on YouTube with a better quality too. 

This is disappointing, just like the new merchandise. Don't get me wrong, it's fun that she puts merch out, but she only celebrates stuff by releasing merchandise and vinyls just so they can get more checks from us. It's really awful how she went from "music not the bling" to just the bling and the music not even being the center of her career anymore. 

Not to be negative, but a simple Instagram post with a cute little unpublished photoshoot picture would have done more justice for this album than whatever this supposed "celebration" is doing.

Edited by LUCARTPOP
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

I sometimes wonder if she's aware of the fact that this is less than the bare minimum. Another repackage of an album she already did a repackage of several years ago due R. Kelly, all that for a bunch of footage you can easily find on YouTube with a better quality too. 

This is disappointing, just like the new merchandise. Don't get me wrong, it's fun that she puts merch out, but she only celebrates stuff by releasing merchandise and vinyls just so they can get more checks from us. It's really awful how she went from "music not the bling" to just the bling and the music not even being the center of her career anymore. 

Not to be negative, but a simple Instagram post with a cute little unpublished photoshoot picture would have done more justice for this album than whatever this supposed "celebration" is doing.

Wow this is honestly encapsulates the entire truth and what we are feeling. The TEA :tea:

• Like 2

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Wow this is honestly encapsulates the entire truth and what we are feeling. The TEA :tea:

Like... I don't want to push Gaga to do anything, but I'd rather have her stay silent than put out more merch or vinyls with nothing new because what is the point besides getting more coins from fans? It's just unsettling and totally the opposite of what she once preached about.

The more I think about it, the more angry I get over this. I honestly had no expectations but this is just awful. 

• Thanks 4

If nothing new comes out tomorrow... It's over. This is sad for ARTPOP and for every little monster.

could mean anything
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

electricmisfit
26 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

I don't think it's too late. Hoping we'll have at least a post in the next 24 hours.

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, electricmisfit said:

I don't think it's too late. Hoping we'll have at least a post in the next 24 hours.

Well, that is all she promoted, officially :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Sad 1