šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTPOP 10th Anniversary CD+DVD

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Rhiannon

It makes me sad to see some of your reactions. Gaga and her team could have chosen to not do anything for the tenth anniversary since it was such a hard time for Gaga and now that we know that we will get a CD+DVD and a Single vinyl for G.U.Y. and potentially some merch celebrating ARTPOP, some of you still get mad and frustrated because we will not get a new song... At this point I ask myself if we deserve anything really.

I am very happy to see that ARTPOP will be celebrated, it might not be the big celebration and party that you all seem to have been waiting for but it is still a nice way to shine a light on this wonderful album. Thank you Gaga and the teamĀ :heart:

Edited by Rhiannon
R.
  • Love 6

foodandmusiclover
12 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

It makes me sad to see some of your reactions. Gaga and her team could have chosen to not do anything for the tenth anniversary since it was such a hard time for Gaga and now that we know that we will get a CD+DVD and a Single vinyl for G.U.Y. and potentially some merch celebrating ARTPOP, some of you still get mad and frustrated because we will not get a new song... At this point I ask myself if we deserve anything really.

I am very happy to see that ARTPOP will be celebrated, it might not be the big celebration and party that you all seem to have been waiting for but it is still a nice way to shine a light on this wonderful album. Thank you Gaga and the teamĀ :heart:

If you are lucky like that it is okay. But I have empathy for everyone who is disappointed. Me too.Ā 

Shall I say 'thank you, gaga and team for overpriced shirts and CD's we already got?' The japanese anniversary edition got no do what u want and no music videos, but a press conference.. thank you!! Thank you...' No, its a cash grab! And they did the BARE MINIMUM

I cant listen anymore to all the hardcore fans to defend every decision their favorite artist do.Ā 

It was for sure a traumatic phase in her life. But she must know that her fans was always by her side and no matter what, we always supported her. And dont forget she makes 24 hours, 365 days in a year money of it.Ā 

ARTPOP act 2 is trending for years on social media. She knows the reaction and the support she got. But there is one thing. She doesnt give a **** about what her fans want, cause she knows what her fans want.Ā  She doesnt want it to happen... and thats okay!Ā 

She is the artist we are the audience.Ā She doesnt owe us anything at all. But please communicate with your fans, say that nothing will happen and dont let us stand in the dark.Ā 

And then there are people who are still kissing her feet for nothing.Ā 

• Thanks 14

28 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Can we please stop with the narrative of ARTPOP being such a hard time for Gaga as a way to condone minimum effort?Ā :sweat:Ā If the rumoured 10th anniversay merch is legit, people can be mad about it.Ā 

Ā 

Also, if she wanted people to expect nothing for this 10th anniversay, she should've done the same for TF, TFM and BTW. The only reason people were expecting something nice was because she has done it already in the pastĀ :huh: why would she stop with ARTPOP?

could mean anything
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, foodandmusiclover said:

Ā 

She is the artist we are the audience.Ā She doesnt owe us anything at all. But please communicate with your fans, say that nothing will happen and dont let us stand in the dark.Ā 

Ā 

This. 100%

could mean anything
  • Like 5

thatfoxyfeeling

Why has Gagadaily been breaking Gaga news recently on social media? It's like Gaga has turned around and said her gram is for haus labs and collabs, nothing else.Ā 

RAMROD

The calendar poster that comes with the preorderĀ 

IMG-6071.jpg

Ā 

Bonus no longer available on CDJapan

Seems still ok on UMG japan store

AmazonJP doesn't seem to offer it, just a bigger size cover art as bonusĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

IMG-6071.jpg

Ā 

I don't want to be mean but this calendar is also not itĀ :sweat:Ā a pink calendar with the album cover on it is just really lazy and I feel bad even saying it.

could mean anything
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

sillynate

Imma sound like Iā€™m complaining but iirc, the Japan edition of the original ARTPOP contained a dvd of Swinefest and tbh Iā€™d rather have thatĀ :bradley:Ā but then again I donā€™t live in Japan so Iā€™ll probably never get thisĀ :poot:

Anderson123
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

IMG-6071.jpg

Ā 

So cute that the calendar has a mark on Gaga's birthday and ARTPOP's release date. Is it a Koons Ball?

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Imma sound like Iā€™m complaining but iirc, the Japan edition of the original ARTPOP contained a dvd of Swinefest and tbh Iā€™d rather have thatĀ :bradley:Ā but then again I donā€™t live in Japan so Iā€™ll probably never get thisĀ :poot:

The 10th anniversary CD contains different DVD, not Swinefest anymoreĀ 

NT9tkPbwLTGL.jpg?o=1

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • LMAO 2

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

So cute that the calendar has a mark on Gaga's birthday and ARTPOP's release date. Is it a Koons Ball?

It looks like it is šŸ”µ

• Like 1

RAMROD
33 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I don't want to be mean but this calendar is also not itĀ :sweat:Ā a pink calendar with the album cover on it is just really lazy and I feel bad even saying it.

Ideally unused ARTPOP photoshoot could be in this calendar. But personally I would get these scraps than nothing, :franminervini:Ā the fact only UMG Japan that bothered enough to release Ā something really says it loudly how ARTPOP is to her, I guessĀ Ā :selena: