news

New Bloody Mary Picture Disc

MessyTop

Featured Posts

DontCallMeAlice

Is it also gonna be available on her official shop ? Cause if it does I might as well buy some merch while we’re at it. 

Edited by DontCallMeAlice

InTheCloset
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Please, they can keep it. They're releasing this after Halloween when they had the chance to boost the song on streams + sales?

her team is so slow. i hope she fires them all and hires tay tay's team

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 3

i'd rather they release bloody mary music video, the way would x10000 better than they just roll outs multiple differents of its vinyls constantly and god damn slowly :interestinga: no one even really cares about wednesdayxbloodymary dance nowadays!

Edited by TAIPEI
  • Like 1

InTheCloset
36 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

i'd rather they release bloody mary music video, the way would x10000 better than they just roll outs multiple differents of its vinyls constantly and god damn slowly :interestinga: no one even really cares about wednesdayxbloodymary dance nowadays!

Its customary for her team to be so slow. Not their fault though they use Internet Explorer

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1

Pennywise

BM getting all this attention kinda reminds me when Joanne won that grammy tbh :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona

I wish Bloody Mary would be eligible for Grammy Awards it would grab some for sure

But that campaigning 191929 years after the huge wave feel so:laughga:

Especially they haven't even considered making a music video this year

Starmie25
24 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

BM getting all this attention kinda reminds me when Joanne won that grammy tbh :poot:

Do you know something 😳

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

Do you know something 😳

no :huntyga: it's just that a song known well by fans but overlooked by the gp getting all the attention again 

• Shook 1

Pennywise
Just now, Pennywise said:

no :huntyga: it's just that a song known well by fans but overlooked by the gp getting all the attention again 

wait I should have pulled an afentis and said yes :cryga:

VOLANTIS

Considering how this is just off tiktok hype, I wish they milked it during the hype and not ages after. :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• 2 weeks later...
Ophelia

Does anyone have a legit confirmation this is some sort of an "Interscope exclusive"? 

I see that this record store has also received it (and it's cheaper than on interscope store! go get it US girlies!)

https://spinmeroundstore.com/UPC/602458382297

But they have a lot of views on their tiktok, so maybe they send the stock to them as some sort of a marketing deal? :bradley: 

I have suuuuch a fomo but I don't want to order a single record from the US and then see it's available on her EU store:bradley:

Edited by Ophelia
...has anybody seen my disco stick?