• I already have / never expected it in the first place
    • When it doesn't come on the 15th anniversary
    • When it doesn't come for the 20th anniversary
    • I'm over it but hope some of the songs leak at some point
    • Other (please specify)
    • It is coming, stop the negativity..
    • Never!!!!

Featured Posts

I don't think it's like "getting over it", it's just part of Gaga's story and it will always be talked about 

Like a Gaga lore or mythology :sis:

I picked other :enigma:

• Like 9

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I don't think it's like "getting over it", it's just part of Gaga's story and it will always be talked about 

Like a Gaga lore or mythology :sis:

I picked other :enigma:

it's not about talking about it being lore or mentioned, it's about it's physical (digital? :laughga:) existence and release and the expectance of it happening :enigma: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Thanks 1

Act 2 died with Gaga hurting her hip and Troy's departure... 

She had great plans and intentions, but things didn't work out. Life has a way of forcing people to manage their expectations. We should instead look what we got from her and what she accomplished. Her career is a success story millions of artists only dream about. So we didn't get Act 2... 

What about the amazing albums we did get called Joanne and Chromatica? Not to mention her jazz with Tony, her acting feats, and collaborations which are legendary on their own... 

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

PartySick

Never 'cause I know it exists :giveup:

I literally just want Sire, I'll do anything to hear it.

Spoiler

You hear that, D(addy)JWS? :hor:

Spoiler

N-E-THING-UH :giveup:

💚
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

it's not about talking about it being lore or mentioned, it's about it's physical (digital? :laughga:) existence and release and the expectance of it happening :enigma: 

Okay then never :grr:

• LMAO 1

I personally will be glad if it doesn’t get released as I just know everyone will complain about it, look at Babylon Haus Labs version. I do think it’s very intriguing though, knowing all of those songs exist but haven’t been heard yet !

2 minutes ago, Shadow said:

She had great plans and intentions, but things didn't work out. Life has a way of forcing people to manage their expectations. We should instead look what we got from her and what she accomplished. Her career is a success story millions of artists only dream about. So we didn't get Act 2... 

What about the amazing albums we did get called Joanne and Chromatica? Not to mention her jazz with Tony, her acting feats, and collaborations which are legendary on their own... 

YES!! THIS!! IDK why it's such a big issue. I feel like some old LM are just trying to find an excuse to not like her anymore. I don't expect a thing for the 10th anniversary, I'll be happy either way. We have so much to be happy about, but people focus on all the negatives. It's kinda sad :/

• Like 3

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

very this, I also am convinced 'act 2' was a response from gaga wanting to release more of the songs that were recorded/thought up as demos but not yet up to par that she hoped could potentially be finished and become a part 2 to what the album was meant to be.. 

• Like 1

Catnikko
4 minutes ago, maymay said:

YES!! THIS!! IDK why it's such a big issue. I feel like some old LM are just trying to find an excuse to not like her anymore. I don't expect a thing for the 10th anniversary, I'll be happy either way. We have so much to be happy about, but people focus on all the negatives. It's kinda sad :/

i don't think it's the 'old LM' that are desperate for it :air: 

• Like 1

Anderson123

If nothing happens at all I’m ready to move on from it next week. LG7 will always be the priority and I trust Gaga’s present plans but she knows we still want it or at least one song like Tea. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1