Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard Hot100 top 10 reveal (chart dated Nov. 11, 2023) 🩵

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
45 minutes ago, Divine said:

I am not upset, honey. Why would I be? :kara:

Oh sorry, I thought you are hating because I love the sarcastic tone of your remarks on every Taylor Swift thread. We all can accept constructive criticism, but I guess the tone is important. (But oh well... my mistake... I am looking forward for a good-sounding criticism from you for Taylor soon! :ororomunroe:)

I am just helping you to ease up your annoyance and stress due to Taylor. Afterall, Gaga advocates for Mental Health. So quickly exit every Taylor threads and don't make time to comment on it if it brings you irritability. :haroon:

Hide contents

May Taylor's impact never visit your phone and life so you can live in peace :pray:

I wasn’t being sarcastic in any of my posts at all tho lol and you’re kinda proving my point about how my annoyance isn’t at Taylor herself at all, but at her fans lol I actually like a lot of Taylor’s music (I legit have a few songs from almost all pop albums in my music library) but like sis, she’s not the next MJ or Madonna, like bro why y’all gotta put down anyone who doesn’t worship her :franminervini:

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I wasn’t being sarcastic in any of my posts at all tho lol and you’re kinda proving my point about how my annoyance isn’t at Taylor herself at all, but at her fans lol I actually like a lot of Taylor’s music (I legit have a few songs from almost all pop albums in my music library) but like sis, she’s not the next MJ or Madonna, like bro why y’all gotta put down anyone who doesn’t worship her :franminervini:

And why y'all gotta put down who likes her? Agreeing and quoting every ill-wishing replies towards Taylor? :flop:Don't ask what you can't do. That's a full blown circus argument.  :ladyhaha:

You know to yourself how shady you have been towards Taylor with the juices of your comments in Taylor-related threads. You are proving your point how basic she is and comparing her to the likes of established legends like Madonna or The King MJ? Of course she will never be in the likes of them because their artistry is different. 

Why compare? It feels so reductive. Is that how you feel good about your music taste? Okay then queen of superior experimental playlist. :franminervini:

madonna-tea.gif

You could simply end your narrative by not commenting if you are annoyed since you are not enjoying the fruit of her labor, love. She's not MJ or Madonna, but she is Taylor Swift. And right now she is the icon, we can't deny that.

She is basic to you, but she is admirable to others. That's just so petty simple. :madge:

But of course you are gonna call me basic for liking her, maybe that's how you are just built. :reductive:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

5 hours ago, Divine said:

I guess Gaga is happy that women are thriving in the music scene right now. 

Dw-Rky-DNWk-AEAt9-Q.jpg

"But then, my buddy called me, he’s a stylist, and he goes, 'Taylor Swift is in here blasting ARTPOP so loud and she is dancing and posing!’ And I said to myself, ‘I like this girl, you know why? She said the same thing to my face that she did behind my back.'"

Gaga likes the 'basic white girl' you are all investing time to input hate with the 'opinion' card. :sis:

Gags like her even if you all don't. :trollga:

Reveal hidden contents

:bye:lol:bye:

Omg please go away, it’s bordering harassment at this point ! Is Taylor swift paying your bills or something ? 

4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Just ignore them, they constantly quoted me after I said something they didn’t like.

BornAsUnic0rn
18 hours ago, InsomniaMonster69 said:

Aren't there tiktok charts planned? 

And honestly... for random vital hits charts doesn't matter. They still get the streams and so they get the money. 

18 hours ago, InsomniaMonster69 said:

I'm all here for Taylor's success but I real think that charts should be only for official released singles

Ok but these songs chart because they get the streams and sales to do so.

So you say only officially released singles should be able to chart, and they also have a safety net that makes it harder for songs that already had their chart run to renter the charts. How exactly should that exactly work out then? Shouldn’t charts represent the songs that get listened to by the most people? Not because the label invested into getting the songs on the radio and calling them a single?

Like, shouldn’t Running Up That Hill or Bloody Mary received their chart flowers after they resurged? Should Promo Singles also count or should they not? What exactly makes a song an “official single”? The music industry moved far beyond that, releases are far less systematic and clear cut now, especially singles. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Ok but these songs chart because they get the streams and sales to do so.

So you say only officially released singles should be able to chart, and they also have a safety net that makes it harder for songs that already had their chart run to renter the charts. How exactly should that exactly work out then? Shouldn’t charts represent the songs that get listened to by the most people? Not because the label invested into getting the songs on the radio and calling them a single?

Like, shouldn’t Running Up That Hill or Bloody Mary received their chart flowers after they resurged? Should Promo Singles also count or should they not? What exactly makes a song an “official single”? The music industry moved far beyond that, releases are far less systematic and clear cut now, especially singles. 

This.

Putting boxes like singles, non-singles, album tracks, promotional singles, chart re-entries etc. for music is so extra, especially in the streaming age. A music chart is literally a list showing popularities of songs. 
I don’t even listen to Taylor, but if she is the most listened this week, why shouldn’t she occupy the top 10?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

holy scheisse

inchresting that style + bad blood are the old songs that made it top 10.

youd think blank space and shake it off tbh

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
6 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Just ignore them, they constantly quoted me after I said something they didn’t like.

They’re so obsessed with Taylor that they get triggered when someone doesn’t lick her boots :rip: the essays they write just to “defend” a celebrity that doesn’t even know they exist :rip: 

• LMAO 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

inchresting that style + bad blood are the old songs that made it top 10.

youd think blank space and shake it off tbh

i think they were just so big that people didn’t need to hear them 

7 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

You haven't even tackled the valid counter-argument with your opinions towards Taylor-threads discussions. Go take everything personal then. I hope you aren't mad for we are getting a new G.U.Y vinyl variant which clearly you despise for you hate labels releasing vinyl variants. :trollga:

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

They’re so obsessed with Taylor that they get triggered when someone doesn’t lick her boots :rip: the essays they write just to “defend” a celebrity that doesn’t even know they exist :rip: 

No, honey, we promote respect and decency to artists that support Gaga. 13 years later, Taylor is still blasting Applause during her tour grossing $780 million with only 56 shows so far. Aren't you happy that there's a lot of basic people already according to your preference, why not go live elite and be unbothered to Taylor? :icega: Well, if we are gonna talk about obsession, can I ask who is present in every Miss Taylor threads to just leave negative sentiments? Correct! It's you. She doesn't even know you exist too so why be so invested, you're not a fan. If there's a disrespect, there will always be a resistance. Go take notes. :fan:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Divine said:

You haven't even tackled the valid counter-argument with your opinions towards Taylor-threads discussions. Go take everything personal then. I hope you aren't mad for we are getting a new G.U.Y vinyl variant which clearly you despise for you hate labels releasing vinyl variants. :trollga:

No, honey, we promote respect and decency to artists that support Gaga. 13 years later, Taylor is still blasting Applause during her tour grossing $780 million with only 56 shows so far. Aren't you happy that there's a lot of basic people already according to your preference, why not go live elite and be unbothered to Taylor? :icega: Well, if we are gonna talk about obsession, can I ask who is present in every Miss Taylor threads to just leave negative sentiments? Correct! It's you. She doesn't even know you exist too so why be so invested, you're not a fan. If there's a disrespect, there will always be a resistance. Go take notes. :fan:

In the words of Rihanna, “you see what happens when you cancel intervention?”

2 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

In the words of Rihanna, “you see what happens when you cancel intervention?”

In the words of Madonna, “I will not stay to watch your hate as it grows” :reductive:

Spoiler

May you officially accept vinyl variants in the music scene now :pray:

• Like 1